Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason why litecoin is growing - page 3. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
December 18, 2017, 11:22:30 PM
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion. Litecoin is one of the potential coins which has many advantages can replace Bitcoin in the future. And no doubt when it raises up every day. The prediction is $500 can be done before June, 2018
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 11:15:59 PM
I don't think that a coin grows because someone mentions in media. Litecoin has merits of its own (plus there are other alts that have grown significantly - even much more than LTC lately, that have not been featured in the news, such as ICON).

Yeah obviously it has many advantages of itself. but the media is helping to get that known to the world, people who don't know about litecoin have to hear about it before they can notice the merits it has and use it, so the media coverage is helping allot to give this coin the credits it deserves as it's highly under valued in my opinion. It's getting better these days and hopefully it's only the beginning. i mean if bitcoin can reach 20k then litecoin should def deserve more then 300 imo.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
December 18, 2017, 11:05:34 PM
I don't think that a coin grows because someone mentions in media. Litecoin has merits of its own (plus there are other alts that have grown significantly - even much more than LTC lately, that have not been featured in the news, such as ICON).
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 11:00:37 PM
As much as I like bitcoin, litecoin is actually usable and works.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 10:55:43 PM
So litecoin is continueing to grow after some people believed it would drop back, its at 350+ dollar at the moment and highly expected to reach 500 dollar in 2017

one of the reasons its seeing a pump right now again is because it appeared on CNBC fast money today with Brian kelly telling he bought some litecoin and him mentioning the reasons why he did that and why he thinks litecoin is a good currency:

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/942895113709211648
*technical lead over bitcoin
*fast confirmation time
*Accepted at steam

Charlie Lee is also expected to give another interview next week which may help getting litecoin even more known.

In short:

i agree with this statement. litecoin is showing its existence. from yesterday and now its price keeps rising from 308,87USD to 352,38 USD.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 18, 2017, 10:35:06 PM
So litecoin is continueing to grow after some people believed it would drop back, its at 350+ dollar at the moment and highly expected to reach 500 dollar in 2017

one of the reasons its seeing a pump right now again is because it appeared on CNBC fast money today with Brian kelly telling he bought some litecoin and him mentioning the reasons why he did that and why he thinks litecoin is a good currency:

*fast confirmation time
*Accepted at steam

Charlie Lee is also expected to give another interview next week which may help getting litecoin even more known.

In short:

I am pretty sure this is one of the catalyst why Litecoins price is growing, getting free advertisement is always good. Also I really think that because of the Bitcoin and Ethereum network congestion right now some people that use crypto everyday are switching to other good coins like Litecoin. It is a good option since it has cheaper transaction fees and faster transaction time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

*fast confirmation time
*Accepted at steam

In short:

Pages:
Jump to: