Pages:
Author

Topic: The recent Bitcoin Doji "Death Candle" - Your thoughts? - page 2. (Read 299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Check out the article here: https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-doji-death-candle/

But I just wanna ask you guys about the Doji "Death Candle" formed hours ago. Is it going to end the rally and continue to move downward? Or just short-term only?

I'd say we should expect a short/mid-term correction (weeks to a couple months), not a long term bear market like 2018.

Normally, a doji like this indicates indecision. Taken alone, a doji candle can go either way. It doesn't become a "death candle" until a bearish engulfing unfolds on the next candle. We still have 5 days to wait and see how this week's candle closes.

If it closes like this, I would expect more downside. $5,000s or $6,000s is possible.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
As for me, doji has nothing to do with the changes in the price of Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin or any altcoin is volatile, we must expect any drop down of prices anytime. We can't only predict that the prices could strike high but we should also expect that prices could drop down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
When it comes to technical analysis, stocks and money market traders are experts on this chart analysis. I don't really believe all the predictions and chart or technical analysis of many so-called trading experts. I have been in bitcoin many years already and all I can say is that bitcoin has its own movement and most of the time experts opinion and technical analysis does not happen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
doji has an indication of reversal, but it is seen from technical analysis. and I guess not only doji candles are an indication. but we must take into account other techniques, such as candle side ways
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Hey guys!

I know that we are hoping for a rally, but it goes south instead. From hovering around $8,400-$8,500, it's now dropping to below $8,000 for the first time in a long while.

Check out the article here: https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-doji-death-candle/

But I just wanna ask you guys about the Doji "Death Candle" formed hours ago. Is it going to end the rally and continue to move downward? Or just short-term only?

I keep holding Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other digital assets I have because I still believe it will rebound later on.

What are your thoughts about this one guys? I would love to hear from you all, no matter if it's positive or negative.

Cheers and Happy Tuesday to all!
Pages:
Jump to: