Pages:
Author

Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why? - page 3. (Read 1488 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 1
If you don't need your money presently for any urgent need, you can invest in crypto currencies for a long period of time then sit back for your rewards. Presently, the market is deep and everyone is hoping for green market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Now is a good time to buy, many coins on its historical day, invest with the horizon of 1-2 years now is the best solution
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
I don’t see the market rising atm. The prices are still low, so I think it is a good time to continue buying. To be safe, it is better to buy in portion than investing a big sum at once.

For bitcoin, I think it is stable at the range of price now. But for altcoin, some of the coin increase and we can try to trade to make a profit. But be careful because you don't know which coins that can increase in the short time. The market still on the way to rising and I see the green price is on there although it will change by another coin because the other coin wants to increase too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I don’t see the market rising atm. The prices are still low, so I think it is a good time to continue buying. To be safe, it is better to buy in portion than investing a big sum at once.
Activity: 350
The industry provides rebounded. I will be confident in which it is an excellent possibility to acquire reasonably priced electronic digital funds. Undoubtedly, in the future, the price tag on the particular prospective forex which you have picked increase. During those times, income has been to suit your needs.
Activity: 448
the growth was not so stable and long lasting therefore I think it is worth thinking about buying any coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Crypto still has a future that is long enough. stop in the value which is currently enough wrong decisions are taken in the crypto. the value at this point is still in a low condition, subscribe from this point certainly gives results which are promising if it could keep him if such increases late last year arrived again.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
You can continue to buy any coins right now before the price start to rise. But I wonder how much money you will use to buy and what coin because this is the difficult part you should know as every coin have a big chance to increase back. And maybe you need another sign before you can buy any coin and don't forget to watch the price on the market. I think you can try with top thirty-first if you want to analyze the coin so you will find the coins to buy.
Activity: 560
Tell us  which coins are you buying ? If course you will be losing lots of money if they are pure scam and shit.Choose coins only fron top-20 or at least from top-30, this is the best and the safest way to invest in crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
Stop buying useless coins, start doing coin analysis that you think has the potential to make a profit, learn how you should do it when prices fall and start to increase, buy. Do not be too engrossed because the coin starts to rise, if you have benefited from the coins you have, sell it and re-invest some of your money into other coins that have a chance.
Activity: 252
I believe it will be an upward trend from now on or at least until January 2019 just like last year. I started buying cheap coins last June/July and I hope it will pay off come December. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
Perhaps you need to look for the coins when it's down before you purchase it. since the price still a bit fluctuating, so there is still many chance to look for drop in price before purchasing
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Can you buy it but I suggest not to buy it at the bottom price again.
So, if there is a Flash Dump then you will get the coin and then can sell it when the market is green.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I don't see the prices of coins rising from my end though. All that I keep seeing is fluctuations upon fluctuations. Well, regardless of that, I believe that now is a very good time to buy and invest in these coins. The amount of coins have greatly reduced, and it is quite cheaper now to make investments. Don't wait for a later time, now is the best.
Activity: 322
You will not lose money if you do not sell cryptocurrency in a panic, and if you save everything, you will be in the black. Worth buying more
Activity: 378
Cryptocurrency is an investment that will never be superfluous and I can not imagine how you can refuse it. Of course buy
Activity: 88
I would suggest to get in btc if you have some spare bucks because if btc dominancy keeps rising we will soon see a very expensive btc and that will lead to price suppression of alts so wait before get alts at the moment.
Activity: 280
if you don't believe in cryptocurrency then you don't force to buy coins.
save your money as well as possible, because the future is ready for those who know.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The market is promising, you should not leave it fixing the loss in the market!
Activity: 133
Continue to nuy because it will be you ticket in the future life with high income and everything you need now is to buy alternative cryptocurrencies for their being active.
Pages:
Jump to: