Pages:
Author

Topic: The regulation of the cryptocurrency market will become more serious - page 3. (Read 402 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
For me still broad though as this is open for interpretation. And as far as I know there are congressmen who are really asking for a clear cut regulations. So this is not final yet, as this could drag for years before they can finally agree or find a middle grounds for this regulations on crypto. I guess it boils down as to how the government will take advantage of it, for tax purposes.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Yes, the regulations are coming. This is considered long overdue knowing that cryptocurrency has been present for around a decade now, although it is just a few years ago when it started to earn mainstream utility and notice. There have been crimes committed on crypto. Exit scams happened many times. ICOs raised billions before perishFrauds ing. Frauds happened. So there should indeed be regulations. The crypto market is full of shady projects and schemes.

It just noticeable how they want it all for their personal interests.

Where did you notice these personal interests by the way?
That is the part I usually dont like hearing people say about cryptocurrencies. Even if it cant be taken away, the existence of cryptocurrencies is just some decade old and crimes have been committed centuries before now and none have anything to do with cryptocurrencies, why was fiat not ban and will all the regulations around it, fiat crimes persist. I believe that this is just way to constantly keep the people under them, the Government, for continues monitoring.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
Yes, the regulations are coming. This is considered long overdue knowing that cryptocurrency has been present for around a decade now, although it is just a few years ago when it started to earn mainstream utility and notice. There have been crimes committed on crypto. Exit scams happened many times. ICOs raised billions before perishing. Frauds happened. So there should indeed be regulations. The crypto market is full of shady projects and schemes.

It just noticeable how they want it all for their personal interests.

Where did you notice these personal interests by the way?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
It just noticeable how they want it all for their personal interests. I wouldn't know if it continues or being a thing sooner or later but I think it may have a huge impact on the whole space. They should have more extensive knowledge about it before kicking the hornet's nests.

If not yet out or live then I'm still on the neutral side of things.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/gensler-aspen-security-forum-2021-08-03
The hyperlink is SEC Chairman Gary Gensler's speech at Aspen Security Forum on August 3.
There are two sentences are worthy of our alert.
"In my view, the legislative priority should center on crypto trading, lending, and DeFi platforms”
"For those who want to encourage innovations in crypto, I’d like to note that financial innovations throughout history don’t long thrive outside of our public policy frameworks.”
Please stay awake. The regulation of the cryptocurrency market will become more and more serious. How do you interpret the  sentences?
Pages:
Jump to: