Pages:
Author

Topic: The religion of the future - page 2. (Read 5960 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 250
October 15, 2016, 02:46:11 PM
And what is the evidence that God does not exist you need. Can only be evidence that it is, but there are none. It's all a hoax people and atheists is increasing.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 15, 2016, 02:13:15 PM

Nonsense.

Flat earth is proof of a divine creation, thus a Creator.  Atheists now have no more reasons for their "lack of believing in a Creator".  So atheism is hereby served.  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2120

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
October 13, 2016, 07:43:40 PM
We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

No, I'm exact on time, in fact in perfect time. You should check what time you are in. A hero member does not know that a 100+pages hot flat earth thread is on bct.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2020

Sun is small light and is close(not 93m miles away as monkey man science is indoctrinating you) so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.
Any other questions you have, just join our thread and post it there, thanks.

Flat earth flat brains Wink..

Truth is to confront, not to run away. Are you afraid?

Bonus material for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ht9w7p7mI

I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe...the religion of the future will be the "FlatEarthReligion" or FER for short. This religion might attract millions of eager followers who are longing for some flat firmness under their feet, and who need to know that indeed, we (also earth) are the very centre of the universe.

These "flat earthers" are totalitarian government employees trying to make bitcointalk forum look ridiculous, they don't really believe earth is flat.  Just compare the type of posts these days to those of a few years ago. This board becomes more like /pol/ every day  Roll Eyes

Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
October 13, 2016, 05:07:02 PM
We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

No, I'm exact on time, in fact in perfect time. You should check what time you are in. A hero member does not know that a 100+pages hot flat earth thread is on bct.

Sun is small light and is close(not 93m miles away as monkey man science is indoctrinating you) so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe...the religion of the future will be the "FlatEarthReligion" or FER for short. This religion might attract millions of eager followers who are longing for some flat firmness under their feet, and who need to know that indeed, we (also earth) are the very centre of the universe.
October 13, 2016, 03:29:31 PM
We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

October 13, 2016, 03:18:24 PM

Sun is small light and is close so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

What are you proposing, that earth is a flat square that's rotating in space? "small light" is not an argument for day and night.

I'm not proposing, I'm stating facts. Earth is fixed and immovable(by observation). There is a dome-firmament above us. Nothing goes to "space". The sun, moon and the stars revolve around us and are located within a firmament. There is no deep space with galaxies, black holes, planets, etc..."Space" is water above the firmament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJyUmPnAXg&t=2m0s

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 08:47:53 AM
People are too busy with themselves. They are no longer so important religion. Every year, the influence of religion on man weakens. I think there will be religions in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
October 12, 2016, 12:55:38 PM
i would like to think that organized religion would have been discarded in the dustbin of history. unfortunately its claws are buried much too deep in the psyche of gullible followers, while reaping untold benefits for the opportunists who operate them.

Yes this is very true. Most religions want the people to remain poor and uneducated because they will be easier to oppress and manipulate. What kind of people are those who spread the word of god supposedly but are really opportunists that only use the people for money and influence. They are the same as the people running the government.

Sorry I am sassy, ​​I know you think the bleak it but behind it, the meaning of religion is more than what you are thinking right now, do not blame the religion apalgi blame the religion of Islam, if emang religion Islam bleak, do not blame religion itself, blame unscrupulous who subscribes, blame the offense bleak, do not clay from the standpoint of religion itself
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 11, 2016, 06:46:56 PM
We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

legendary
October 11, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
I do not think there would be a religion that is unique just like the firsts religions in the world.  If ever there would be new religion, it would be an adoptation to the old religion on the basis of teachings and beliefs.  Just like today wherein Christianity sprang up to Catholic, Baptist, Protestants, Mormons, Methodist and the like.
Old religion Shocked Shocked..NO NO NO..I might get a flood should i drowned someone to please the gods Shocked Shocked..
Or should i throw someone into a volcano to please the gods so i can have good fortune Shocked Shocked..

EARTHALON is the one true god Wink..Recycle and you shall be recycled..

yeah people are already so deep in their own religions that making them change to a different one would be almost impossible, well unless some massive miracle would happen that would make believers out of it. but i don't think so, the current religions now are most likely to be the ones still recognized until several more years. although i kind of like the sound of earthalon dude Tongue
Your so right..
We still be saying the same stuff in a thousand years..
We humans never learn..
Just hope it turns out to be 85% atheist and the rest religious then i would be happy..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
If all humans can get past this then religion wouldn't matter it would have no war Grin Grin..

Just religion cannot do it..Buddhism people call it a religion it's not?..

TO BE ONE WITH EVERYTHING...Can not be a religion Wink..
Sacrifice is not..  To be one with everything..
My religion or die can not.. To be one with everything..

Anyways av a nice day and take it easy  Grin..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2016, 06:37:58 PM

Sun is small light and is close so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

What are you proposing, that earth is a flat square that's rotating in space? "small light" is not an argument for day and night.

Are you seriously going to argue with a  troll? I'm assuming that he's a troll, because one can't be that stupid... haha I love BADecker and that "  Cool " at the end of every post. Cheesy
LOTEO
October 11, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

October 11, 2016, 06:01:22 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2016, 03:08:45 AM
I do not think there would be a religion that is unique just like the firsts religions in the world.  If ever there would be new religion, it would be an adoptation to the old religion on the basis of teachings and beliefs.  Just like today wherein Christianity sprang up to Catholic, Baptist, Protestants, Mormons, Methodist and the like.
Old religion Shocked Shocked..NO NO NO..I might get a flood should i drowned someone to please the gods Shocked Shocked..
Or should i throw someone into a volcano to please the gods so i can have good fortune Shocked Shocked..

yeah people are already so deep in their own religions that making them change to a different one would be almost impossible, well unless some massive miracle would happen that would make believers out of it. but i don't think so, the current religions now are most likely to be the ones still recognized until several more years. although i kind of like the sound of earthalon dude Tongue
legendary
October 11, 2016, 01:29:27 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 11, 2016, 01:12:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2016, 11:13:33 PM
It appears that plenty of humans do have the religious gene so I guess there'll be enough of them going forward to create new religions. Let's hope they're sane ones.

Probably not new religions though. More like the current religions will continue to change to adapt to the times as they have until now. That is how christianity and other religions were created and then spread so far. Mostly by adapting or copying previous beliefs and incorporating them into themselves. Then copying beliefs from other societies missionaries were trying to convert. That is something that is still happening as the church tries to stay relevant in the world.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 10, 2016, 11:11:08 PM

When you look at the complete definition of the word "religion" in the dictionaries, you will find that religion is something that dominates the lives of all people, even if they don't want it to. In order for religion to die, all people would have to die.

Cool

n.
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
n.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
n.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

Decker, Are you looking in another dictionary?

No. The same one I looked in before.     Wink
LOTEO
October 10, 2016, 08:02:30 PM

When you look at the complete definition of the word "religion" in the dictionaries, you will find that religion is something that dominates the lives of all people, even if they don't want it to. In order for religion to die, all people would have to die.

Cool

n.
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
n.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
n.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

Decker, Are you looking in another dictionary?
October 10, 2016, 07:29:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: