Pages:
Author

Topic: [THE REVIVAL RAFFLE] #10 - Pick a lucky number and win 0.001 bitcoin - page 3. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 37
🍀🍀🍀
can i participate?

if yes, i choose: f

thanks  Smiley

edit: adding address: bc1qllrlk98c2plag70h07t5cnk0g4smf03v4d0dey
legendary
Activity: 1581
Merit: 1265
Heisenberg Design Services
THE REVIVAL RAFFLE #10

"A decentralized digital currency is a pathway to many abilities, our government considered it to be unnatural."
Quotes from a galaxy far, far away...

OK, it's been a while and we never had these great games running to encourage our beautiful community.

Now, as a token of appreciation to all the Indian forum members who are making this board a delightful place to stay even during the adverse Bitcoin conditions prevailing in India, we will continue running these raffles in terms of monthly events. As of today, the price of 1BTC is around $28,000 ~ ₹23,00,000 per bitcoin  and the winner would be receiving ₹2,300.

About the Game :

1. This is a pretty simple and quite interesting game, where there would be 16 spots from 0-9 and a-f. Each person should pick one character and post in the reply of this topic along with their bitcoin address.

2. Once all the 16 spots are filled, I will choose one single future block to be mined. For instance person X has chosen '8' as their spot and I have chosen block #782,997. Here the hash of the block #782,997 is 00000000000000000004cade9ff90e7ec9c31e4bf0475a1793387a5a06d9ea88 which determines that 8 is the winning character.

3. The person who has chosen the correct character wins the prize amount of 0.001BTC (Please note that 0.001BTC is no more cheaper but in terms of our economy it costs around ₹2,300)

As per rules, they are mostly the same as followed in the previous raffle topics

Rules :

1. The game is strictly restricted only to Indian forum members. If you are someone outside India or hailing from nearby countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan or Sri Lanka, you are not allowed to participate in this game.

2. This raffle winner cannot participate in the upcoming games for 6 months. Let us give others a chance to win some bitcoins. You can consider this 6 months as a cooling period like if some X has won the game in April, they can participate only in the November raffle. Our local community is so small such that I have reduced the period to 6 months. If in future, we rise up to one of the most populated local boards I might change the rule such that the game winners cannot participate in the upcoming lotteries for over a year.

3. There are 16 spots and only 1 slot per person is allowed and more importantly I cannot give you any random spots. Once I have updated the slot in OP, there is no changing of slot numbers. Please see to the filled spots in OP/ have an eye on picked up spots by others before posting your slot number in reply.

4. Newbies are allowed to participate, but you shouldn't have made your first post in this topic and You might have been a old guy but isn't really an active poster.

5. This topic is only for playing the game and all the other discussions and doubts regarding the raffle or future game ideas should be posted only in the Indian Raffle Discussion topic.

6. Bounty Hunters are not allowed to participate in the game. Even though if you are from India, the board doesn't need bounty hunters who are chiming here only for profits or earning money from this forum.

Previous Raffle Winners :

Raffle 1 - sureshnsnet

Raffle 2 - iram3130

Raffle 3 - Rohan Kotkar

Raffle 4 - amishmanish

Block Halving Raffle 5 - Lender

Raffle 6 - TigerMart

Independence Day Raffle 7 - madhavsinghrajput

Guy Fawkes Day Raffle 8 - Clement Kaliyar

Bitcoin Birthday Raffle 9 - pawanjain

Spots :

0 - TheUltraElite
1 - 100bitcoin
2 - BitcoinExchangeIndia.com
3 - TigerMart
4 - avikz
5 - cafter
6 - teosanru
7 - raybucks
8 - shasan
9 - elevates
a - ajaxtempest
b - pawanjain
c - pakhitheboss
d - Lender
e - libert19
f - IIrik11

Escrow Wallet : 31ndia1cACc51Ge4hGdtPjgt5HfxQR4oj8

Signed Message :

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The escrow address for the 10th Anniversary Indian Forum Celebration is 31ndia1cACc51Ge4hGdtPjgt5HfxQR4oj8

Today is 2019-11-06
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1DarkStrRagcDjWtsPGxkav4WG3poLXzDS
HG5bsCPs49OvZtUy1JA3wFyXlD2EdYPH9oNHoYMJDdNKGu9rEmwbNA6IoaTpYZMFNc+HHFMLgBECVWy6STPNHeU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Good Luck and May the force be with everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: