Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time is now! - page 6. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 01, 2021, 06:48:47 AM
Of the many tokens currently available, all of them have their own value, and the hope of the token holders is that one will make our assets even more valuable.. and that list I am more interested in holding btc because the risk of loss is not too much from the umpteenthexisting market..
Not all of them mate there are only few that has this option  to grow and many will go dump like what is happening now.

best to rely in top 20 coins that the whole market guys.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 01, 2021, 06:06:31 AM
Since the market price still dumps, time to accumulate more. But please be reminded that we still don't the assurance that the market will recover after you buy. Of course, it takes time to make, and also it matters what coins you have invested. Because if you choose those shitcoins as it has a cheaper price but mostly likely you will end up losing your money.

And out of the OP's list, I have to choose the top 3 for a long-term investment which I think was the most recommended coins in the forum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 01, 2021, 05:16:01 AM
Of the many tokens currently available, all of them have their own value, and the hope of the token holders is that one will make our assets even more valuable.. and that list I am more interested in holding btc because the risk of loss is not too much from the umpteenthexisting market..
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
July 01, 2021, 04:14:24 AM
when the price is like this I agree to hide in your wallet and we make the altcoin you suggest, I also have some even if a little

most at times hiding wallet won't solve the problem, this may likely happen to new trader in the market. though i also passed through this experience of not being able to hold myself whenever i looked at my coin dropping gradually in my wallet.

There is always a chance for us to get profit, when the market is down like now then buying is the best thing, if the market continues to go down then be patient and always optimistic that the market will shine soon. It's happened often occur.
buying when the price goes down is a good choice because when there is an increase, we can get a fairly a lot of profits, but maybe we can divide in several times the prosptors at different prices if the current price is still decreasing so we don't miss the opportunity to buy when the price is really low

you can't actually predict the market, sometimes the days and week you plans for the market to go down before making buying is same week the market will recover.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
June 30, 2021, 06:36:10 PM
There is always a chance for us to get profit, when the market is down like now then buying is the best thing, if the market continues to go down then be patient and always optimistic that the market will shine soon. It's happened often occur.
buying when the price goes down is a good choice because when there is an increase, we can get a fairly a lot of profits, but maybe we can divide in several times the prosptors at different prices if the current price is still decreasing so we don't miss the opportunity to buy when the price is really low
we can called it averaging or maybe using martiangle technique to get lower average price. Buying on price drop should not be careless with the lastest news or fundamental that influenced this movement, we should becarefull if its caused by exit scam or rugpull. Some traders didn't find any update why price could drop , and it could make us suffered loss.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 30, 2021, 02:41:05 PM
when the price is like this I agree to hide in your wallet and we make the altcoin you suggest, I also have some even if a little
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 30, 2021, 02:37:23 PM

We don't want ourselves to fall into the trap, that is why it is very important to have a market analysis before taking action as it was a helping tool to make decisions.
Analyze the situation and weight everything up, all those influence that affects the movement needs to verified if it's valid reason

or just some sort of artificial that created by those whales around.
The market is so tricky, we need to be careful and cautious in every decision we've made because a lot of people got tricked by just a few drops. They are taking the opportunity but without a simple search, they are only investing coins that are nearly to die, and the drops continue with less possibility that it will recover.

It's your money that you are working with, remember that everything that will happened inside this venue of investment is all your
responsibilities, the direction of success always leaning to how you decide your goals.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 30, 2021, 01:27:26 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been gaining popularity for the past few years. With a lot of new cryptocurrencies entering into the market and surging up of their value investors are looking into investing in cryptocurrencies. In this article let’s look at the Binance coin and what the experts say about it.

Binance in my view is a coin that has good potential starting from its current development which has many projects in the binance environment, then the fees to be paid for one transaction are also not expensive, this is one of the attractions and advantages of binance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
June 30, 2021, 01:19:26 PM
~
Caution is the right thing to do at this time, it's not easy to guess the current market trend. It's true, it's best now to monitor and analyze the market first before making a decision.

People tend to be tempted by mere profits without seeing and considering the coins invested. It could be that the coin invested is shitcoin and is trapped in it.
Crypto market are extremely risky to invest, also much profitable. In that sense you can put some your lazy money in crypto and wait for better days. This is how market works out, market could perform in reverse way. Most of us greedy and tend to invest on any shitcoin without making further research, which can lead you either loss your invest or gain huge return.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 30, 2021, 11:51:26 AM
when the market is down lately, this is a great opportunity for us to buy some of the coins you mentioned earlier, but be a smart buyer don't just buy coins without learning about them. The market is very dangerous for beginners who just buy coins.

Yes, it's true like you said, but don't be tempted by the current market, try to observe first why this is happening, and make sure you observe the market before, whether it will shine in the future or not.
because what often happens now, because there are many new market competitors, that is what is happening now.
We don't want ourselves to fall into the trap, that is why it is very important to have a market analysis before taking action as it was a helping tool to make decisions.

The market is so tricky, we need to be careful and cautious in every decision we've made because a lot of people got tricked by just a few drops. They are taking the opportunity but without a simple search, they are only investing coins that are nearly to die, and the drops continue with less possibility that it will recover.
Caution is the right thing to do at this time, it's not easy to guess the current market trend. It's true, it's best now to monitor and analyze the market first before making a decision.

People tend to be tempted by mere profits without seeing and considering the coins invested. It could be that the coin invested is shitcoin and is trapped in it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
June 29, 2021, 04:18:58 AM
Do you think now is not the right to buy some important currencies?
Take a good look these coin below:

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

We have been yelling for the right time all this while but we still wanna miss some quality opportunities banging on our door step, don't be surprised what will happen next and many will still say "where were me" when i gat all the chance to buy.

Note:
I just listed few coin i m holding so you can do your research and take your risk!
Cryptocurrencies have been gaining popularity for the past few years. With a lot of new cryptocurrencies entering into the market and surging up of their value investors are looking into investing in cryptocurrencies. In this article let’s look at the Binance coin and what the experts say about it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
June 28, 2021, 06:56:02 PM
when the market is down lately, this is a great opportunity for us to buy some of the coins you mentioned earlier, but be a smart buyer don't just buy coins without learning about them. The market is very dangerous for beginners who just buy coins.

Yes, it's true like you said, but don't be tempted by the current market, try to observe first why this is happening, and make sure you observe the market before, whether it will shine in the future or not.
because what often happens now, because there are many new market competitors, that is what is happening now.

Activity: 602
Merit: 12
June 28, 2021, 05:14:08 PM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 28, 2021, 04:23:12 PM
I think it's true that now is the right time to buy some coins that have good prospects where we can buy them cheaply. I see in the current market the price of crypto was down in the last few months, it's good to buy. Personally, I used this opportunity to buy a coin that I had been eyeing before and I hope the price can go up as expected so that I can get a profit. But please note that it is possible to have a high price will take a long time with market conditions like this .

You are right, the market is moving positive today, happy because ethereum is above $2000 and this is a sign that the market is getting better soon, choosing altcoins that have the potential to skyrocket in the short term is a good thing to cover the losses I have experienced since June.
Not just for altcoins but even for bitcoin it's still a perfect time to buy more these days. Yes we can see that the market is starting to be positive today seeing some of the coins shortly increasing but we can't be sure if this will the start of returning into bullish so let's grab the chance of buying those potential coins while their prices are not that really high.

If we can have them to add on our portfolio, then it will be a good start for us to keep being positive even if the price might continue to fall down because eventually, the market will have its own time to recover and that will mean we can start to make huge profits when that time comes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
June 28, 2021, 04:03:05 PM
WPP and AME are two new cryptocurrencies. I'm not sure n buying them is a good choice. WPP has also grown many times over the last 3 months so I won't buy it.
Right now I find there are many cryptocurrencies with good prices to buy so we have more options than the ones you suggested in the list above.

Have you red about WPP project?

Here is a brief summary of WPP
Headquartered in Geneva Switzerland, WPP Energy GmbH has been in the renewable energy industry since 2009. WPP describes itself as a repository for green energy and environmental technologies which it builds, owns, operates, and maintains. It also licenses technology and enters into strategic joint venture partnerships for the purpose of accelerating the deployment of environmentally friendly technologies.

Below is the 24 hrs trade volume

Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 28, 2021, 09:32:45 AM

Yes, I agree. But, this is not the right time for selling crypto coins since market price is decreasing. But, I agree to the point that we always have a chance to get profit during this downfall like buying best coins for the future. If ever you research such a good crypto currency then hold it until the price already boost and you will not regret it in the future. Selling this time is very wrong, but buying a coins that you think that it is good to earn profit for the future is great.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
June 28, 2021, 05:30:14 AM
I think it's true that now is the right time to buy some coins that have good prospects where we can buy them cheaply. I see in the current market the price of crypto was down in the last few months, it's good to buy. Personally, I used this opportunity to buy a coin that I had been eyeing before and I hope the price can go up as expected so that I can get a profit. But please note that it is possible to have a high price will take a long time with market conditions like this .

You are right, the market is moving positive today, happy because ethereum is above $2000 and this is a sign that the market is getting better soon, choosing altcoins that have the potential to skyrocket in the short term is a good thing to cover the losses I have experienced since June.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
June 28, 2021, 03:20:52 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 28, 2021, 03:09:46 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
June 28, 2021, 02:53:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: