Pages:
Author

Topic: The Ripple Effect - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
July 14, 2023, 09:57:06 AM
There have been a positive response of the market following the court rulling in favour of Ripple (XRP). The crypto market cap gained as much as 6.5% in the last 24 hours. Truly, we cannot deny the excitement that comes with this among crypto enthusiasts. But are we truly out of the woods? Is this enough fuel to sustain an upward trajectory?

Yesterday when i randomly checked coinmarketcap i was really surprised to see basically every crypto project in the green zone and of course ripple with a pump of 80% at that time. Then when i read the news about that court ruling i also knew the reason for that. This was not only a great ruling for ripple but for the crypto market as a whole.
I don't really think though that we are out of the woods yet to be honest. At the moment the market is already correcting a little again but of course this is also normal after such a heavy and almost instant pump.
I still think that we still have to wait a little longer, until a real bull market starts.
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
July 14, 2023, 08:53:34 AM
... But are we truly out of the woods? Is this enough fuel to sustain an upward trajectory?
I understand this is good news in the crypto space as we have seen some impressive cryptocurrencies in a short space of time, but still need to be vigilant to avoid fomo when all is not a win. quite like the XRP field although this is still a strong inertia.
I think maybe this will also be one of the reasons to draw investors' attention, because in the coming time we also have many different events, maybe an uptrend will gradually be formed.
Activity: 228
Merit: 28
TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
July 14, 2023, 07:29:40 AM
I'm in awe at the title, just beautiful!

That's right @libert19 , I think the OP is very updated on the issues and market developments. Yes. Maybe what the OP said at least describes the current situation and conditions. The Ripple effect and the current case between Binance and the SEC. Very acoustic, if we read the topic title in this OP post.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
July 14, 2023, 12:33:40 AM
I'm in awe at the title, just beautiful!
Activity: 294
Merit: 172
July 14, 2023, 12:14:24 AM
There have been a positive response of the market following the court rulling in favour of Ripple (XRP). The crypto market cap gained as much as 6.5% in the last 24 hours. Truly, we cannot deny the excitement that comes with this among crypto enthusiasts. But are we truly out of the woods? Is this enough fuel to sustain an upward trajectory?

Well, there is still the case against Binance where over 60 other cryptocurrencies are classified as securities ( source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-labels-61-cryptocurrencies-securities-after-binance-suit); Sincerely, I am optimistic that the rulling on XRP will give a direction to those cases and in the end, crypto will win.

Indeed, the future is looking promising for
Pages:
Jump to: