Pages:
Author

Topic: The Rise of Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 1069 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 28, 2020, 03:59:19 PM

Try to read some news or articles related to recent bitcoin spike so somehow it will give you an idea. Not totally those are the reason but somehow you can draw a picture on why the spike happened.

I will give you one, https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-bitcoin-suddenly-spiked-to-10-200-liquidating-75m-in-fast-rally

From there, it will feed your mind about some of the reasons and you can use those as references.

This thread is way more appropriate in the Speculation thread. You can consider moving the thread there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
July 28, 2020, 03:31:54 PM

What are the reason behind the rise of bitcoin?

Is there really a reason for this bull move for a week now?
Well none that I can tell of. I noticed a bull run was preparing to happen since price was between 9 to 10,000. Now price has gone above 10000, we just have to enjoy it.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 28, 2020, 12:58:11 PM
We can see the new surge of bitcoin in crypto market . It exceed $10K  again and I believe many are earning now especially those with holding during the downtrend of bitcoin. But,to what extent bitcoin will raise more today?
Do you think ,what happened last 2018 will happen again this coming months?
What are the reason behind the rise of bitcoin?

Edit: Sorry for putting a wrong number on the value of bitcoin, I didn't mean it. It is just above $10K and not $500K.
       I wrote this topic just for discussion in order to know the opinion and knowledge of everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: