Pages:
Author

Topic: The Rise of Stablecoins: Are They the Crypto Market's Future? - page 2. (Read 262 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 100
This is really a very good tool in the current market and people are using stablecoins more and more, but I think that this coins will be popular only in a bear market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Stable coins have gained popularity in the bear market. And I believe that one USDT would be enough. When there will be a bullish trend, they are likely to become an unnecessary asset, as there will be no sense to buy them. I can also buy and store dollars instead.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
While the rest of the crypto market has been stagnant for quite some time, market analysts are noticing the growing spread, and the rise in the number of transactions involving stablecoins in blockchain. Experts at ICOBox evaluated the pros and cons of these "stable coins" and came up with their conclusion regarding their chances to replace bitcoin.

According to the data available for the research, in just three short months four major stablecoins – USD Coin (USDC), True USD (TUSD), Paxos (PAX) and Gemini Dollar (GUSD) – shot past the $5 billion mark in terms of the volume of blockchain transactions, and between September and November the number of transactions went up by 1,032%. These are colossal figures, especially considering the overall downward trend in the market.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/rise-of-stablecoins-are-they-crypto-markets-future/

Pages:
Jump to: