Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ROLE OF BITCOIN IN EFFORTS TO HELP FLOOD AFFECTED COMMUNITIES - page 3. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
This time we are back to doing social service activities by involving the Lhok Kaju English Center (LEC) community and the Friends of Duafa Community, the heavy rainfall that occurred for these two days caused our area to be flooded, but there were several Subdistrict that experienced major flood impacts ?

1. Tangse
2. Kembang Tanjong
3. Kota Sigli

Of the 23 sub-districts in our district, according to several sources we received, only three sub-districts were quite badly affected by the floods and access roads there are still unusable, these areas include the sub-districts of Tangse, Kembang Tanjong and Sigli City. However, only for several village areas where road access is cut off and temporarily inaccessible.

Meanwhile, in Sigli City District, there are two villages that have had a severe impact on the flood, namely:

1. Gampong Asan
2. Keunire

To be honest, I don't have many sources of funds that can reach the three districts/districts, because if calculated from the number of needs, the money needed to help is very large, especially with the large number of people living there. Therefore, I took the initiative to sell some of my bitcoins to help the two villages. According to a survey conducted by the LEC community, Gampong Asan and Keunire needed to provide a public kitchen for two days, so we agreed to help in these two places.

The assistance we provide is in the form of groceries in fulfilling public kitchens?

1. Eggs
2. Rice 5 Kg
3. Indomie
4. Unibis bread
5. Mineral Water

Distribution of Food Packages for Public Kitchens

The small efforts that we have made can at least help a little for the needs of public kitchens for the people there and the local government has also been present to help these needs which are more affordable in large quantities.

Hopefully this flood disaster will be a warning to all of us, that protecting forests and the environment is a must. Today the alert status is still in effect until an undetermined time limit, because rainfall still has the potential to occur and the water in the river is still quite worrying, we hope this will pass quickly so that people can continue their activities as usual.

As a commitment in the previous post, that I want to continue to spread kindness through the value of bitcoin, with a simple effort and not forcing what I can't do. Today many people ask me and LEC directly, they ask where the financial assistance that we have brought so far when carrying out activities has come from.

"I answer from the income I get so far in bitcoin".

At least this effort has influenced some people who have never heard of bitcoin before and now many people who used to not believe in the bitcoin investment that I did, have consciously acknowledged the truth that I once conveyed.

To appreciate the great work created by Satoshi Nakamoto, I will continue to be committed to spreading the good values of bitcoin, even though the impact is not yet widespread in the area where I live, I will continue to do this with the LEC community and also do not rule out collaborating with the community others in our area.
Pages:
Jump to: