Pages:
Author

Topic: The Rothschilds have quadrupled their stake in BTC since April - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 5
Forgive my ignorance, but is it out of the realm to consider they already own mass amounts of BTC personally?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
The Rothschilds are likely the world's richest family.  They own castles galore in Europe.  Banks.  Vineyards.  Gold.  They think very long-term.  Apparently they don't care if BTC price has moved down.

I thought the Walton family (which owns Walmart) is the richest in the world?!
Long term thinking has been the main factor of Rotschild's success since centuries. They have always held or even increased their wealth, regardless of whether there were wars or world crises. That's why it's very interesting when they build up their Bitcoin stake little by little. On the other hand, I don't know how credible the article is. The family has always been very secretive.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
It seems that as of now their HODLINGS are rather small.  But growing.

Rather small indeed, for a family as wealthy as the Rothschilds their BTC holdings are negligible. It's easy to double down if your stake is barely pocket change.

Still interesting to see Bitcoin becoming a staple of a diversified portfolio, even for old money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
I love the sub headline: "Rothschild Investment Corp has bought more Bitcoin and Ether exposure via Grayscale despite the ongoing crypto market retreat."

It seems written by a clueless scholar, which wouldn't be surprising.

They are not buying even though the price has gone down, they are buying because the price has gone down. These types of people are characterized by buying cheap.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
Timely release of news to balance or reverse the effect of the GBTC shares unlock on speculators? Hehe.

...Apparently they don't care if BTC price has moved down.
Why am I not surprised? It's probably because they are one of those groups spreading FUD to keep the price down? They own banks as you said and we all know how majority of these bank executives speak ill of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

Hmm:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-investment-corp-has-increased-its-bitcoin-exposure-by-300-since-april

The Rothschilds are likely the world's richest family.  They own castles galore in Europe.  Banks.  Vineyards.  Gold.  They think very long-term.  Apparently they don't care if BTC price has moved down.

If we just look at wealth, the Rothschilds are the largest whales that exist.  They are also very well informed.  Very.

Rothschild are one of the most wealthiest and secretive family known to humankind. So when they are investing in bitcoin, they might be thinking long term. Otherwise their bitcoin holdings wouldn't have grown 300 percent. But that's for the record, we don't know how many bitcoins they personally own without going through greyscale. Also the current retreat is a great opportunity for everyone and not just Rothschild family. The faster we all understand this, the better! Look for a time period of 3 years and hold during this time!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Hmm:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-investment-corp-has-increased-its-bitcoin-exposure-by-300-since-april

If we just look at wealth, the Rothschilds are the largest whales that exist.  They are also very well informed.  Very.
Pages:
Jump to: