Pages:
Author

Topic: The sad truth about the virus covid19 - page 2. (Read 241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
April 22, 2021, 02:30:57 AM
I know many of you will find it difficult to believe this, the main reason for the outbreak of covid19 was for the world to have one central government, that was the plan of our world leaders, they didn't succeed because there where fighting where the sit of power will be at, Russia, China, USA, vaccines where made before the outbreak but was held by the world leaders,how many of us will support this one government agenda they are fighting for,I think there is alot of disadvantages in it.

And the sources you rely on to support your theory are...? None, as far as I can see, just that you think so.

Me, believing that there are some dark things in the COVID-19 issue, what impresses me is the amount of conspiracy theories that have been mounted around it. I guess it's because of the internet. Years ago, if someone came up with a conspiracy theory it was hard to spread it. Nowadays any bullshit is transmitted to five continents in a moment.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 22, 2021, 01:30:24 AM
Poor little Covid-19 virus. So lost, so undefined, so NOT isolated. Where are you, you little virus. Are you really mixed in that batch of junk they grow stuff in, inside the petri dish? Poor little misunderstood Covid-19 virus. So alone because they can't even find you.

Cool
Activity: 74
Merit: 19
April 22, 2021, 12:47:02 AM
I know many of you will find it difficult to believe this, the main reason for the outbreak of covid19 was for the world to have one central government, that was the plan of our world leaders, they didn't succeed because there where fighting where the sit of power will be at, Russia, China, USA, vaccines where made before the outbreak but was held by the world leaders,how many of us will support this one government agenda they are fighting for,I think there is alot of disadvantages in it.
Pages:
Jump to: