Pages:
Author

Topic: The Safest Bitcoin Savings Wallet - page 2. (Read 2404 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 25, 2015, 09:03:35 PM
Hello everyone,

I now I am extremely new on this site as I have decided to come here as requested by a friend to spread my idea and perhaps get some members together to make this project happen. I have seen a lot of projects just posted around the web about Bitcoin wallets that have all these different features to make them safer and what not, but most of them just emulate virtual wallets. What do you do with your money when you don't want it stolen and perhaps would like to gain interest? Well of course you put it in a bank!

My idea is to write a program and host a secure server that not only will work as a wallet, but also a bank to those who would like to lock up their Bitcoin and also get an interest rate on it. I don't think any other wallet out there can really offer that. I myself do have some programming knowledge with client side stuff, but know nothing of server side programming and would like to form a team to make this project happen. I'd be glad to answer any questions that anyone has on how I will go about doing all this. If anyone is interested in the project and would like to join my team or perhaps help me in some way I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: