Pages:
Author

Topic: The Same way like money is created you can use this trick to become wealthy - page 4. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Maybe "I promise" is the magic word, I don't know if I've used that exact word, but I've been determined to do things that I put so much believe that it'll materialize, in the end nothing happened. Just like in crypto trading or gambling, you can tell yourself that the trade or game will play out in your favor, in the end you'll experience lose, so I think that if life were as easy as you said, just say 'i promise, to yourself and put in the work,  then the universe will make it happen, then we'll probably have more millionaires today.

The way I see "I promise" it can be a word of faith that we can tell ourselves and we believe that the thing will happen, a sort of encouragement and morale booster, but the reality is that it can happen when what we seek is realistic and we work towards it. Again we can have all the believes and tell ourselves anything yet it won't happen, perhaps it can happen in another form either favorably to us or not.  Thanks for sharing the inspirational phrase
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Your brain is much smarter than that. If you knew that the promise would not be fulfilled, you would not work hard to fulfill it. We promised ourselves a lot when we were young, such as that I would be first in my class, or that I would get a perfect score on the exam, or that I would stay up late preparing for the test, but we did not fulfill those promises.

When you promise yourself that you will earn a million dollars and you are unable to pay your monthly expenses, this will not help you in any way. Make a realistic plan for dealing with money. Think before you spend any dollar you earn and spend part of your income on entertainment.

I forget to tell that also some action is required.
The "ipromise" will outcome and "action or movement" will be reason for universe why.
Also If you wish too much ...then give info for universe that you wish to not pay back or "having the liabilities " you just want to enjoy the fruits If you don't state that you might pay back this also with other ways like your health or else better be clear that you agree that cost will be shared or other humans in their liabilities:)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Your brain is much smarter than that. If you knew that the promise would not be fulfilled, you would not work hard to fulfill it. We promised ourselves a lot when we were young, such as that I would be first in my class, or that I would get a perfect score on the exam, or that I would stay up late preparing for the test, but we did not fulfill those promises.

When you promise yourself that you will earn a million dollars and you are unable to pay your monthly expenses, this will not help you in any way. Make a realistic plan for dealing with money. Think before you spend any dollar you earn and spend part of your income on entertainment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
So to get more wealth use cheat code:
Give promise today that for example you will have some goal or amount of money after one month.
You promise yourself and even If all of this not become reality some % of this will become into real.
The word " i promise" have strong power more than you could imagine.
So you need to use "i promise" first and then describe the outcome and the magic will make it even happening by someone else If you are not capable to do this by yourself.
Remember universe reads the Code this is correct way to give order to "universe the big computer " the Code example: " i promise myself and others that i have on this date that much money or bitcoin"

Remember universe are designed the way so it will take the order and process it best way possible.
If you do not use right code words nothing happens.
Now the universe will read the code and the computer Will take your order and start processing it.
But the strongest key word are always "i promise"

It's like the universe are one big computer wich reading the Code the way you talking and words you using have power.
The funny part of this are the thing that If you do not have much the resources and capabilities then universe will be like banker he will divide the cost of energy with all the others becouse you use word "i promise" the universe will take that word for sure and will do best way as possible to give you results you described with given time frame.
That's our financial world are based on "i promise" word

Use this method with action becouse without action unlikely Will happening

Try this method and let others know how it was Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: