Pages:
Author

Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED - page 8. (Read 20944 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
I just clicked on Beta version and there is new message about playing a mobile version and clicked for full screen option, damn that is on huge playground, but didnt see anything, just a timer that stared counting seconds. We are in the move..
Oops I changed something and broke it. Sorry about that. It should be fixed soon.

Edit:
This issue has been fixed. It was because of the orthographic size option under settings. It was being set to 0 so the play area was not seen.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I just clicked on Beta version and there is new message about playing a mobile version and clicked for full screen option, damn that is on huge playground, but didnt see anything, just a timer that stared counting seconds. We are in the move..
legendary
I played Snake once on a touch screen smart phone and i just didnt like, dont know, it is hard to control snake with just a touch, keyboard give you much more precision which is very needed in those types of games. Will see, looking forward to play. Anyway where is ANIKO11, kinda miss this guy/girl, he/she hasnt played for a while.
Mobile support should be added in a few days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
if posting faucet right place in order to be customer visitor that many ya in microearning
all websites faucet in the post there, including tools such as a rotator or faucetbox official also posted there
legendary
Update:

To see my TOTAL progress, click on this spreadsheet:

Tha Snake Faucet Game - Achieved rates

Thanks for making this! This will be really helpful for new players or people that haven't played yet.

Edit: You should add this spreadsheet to the original post.

Good idea, i posted it at the end of OP.

Anyway i won't post daily screenshots, just some from time to time, but the spreadsheet will be updated regularly.
Update:

Thanks for making this! This will be really helpful for new players or people that haven't played yet.

Edit: You should add this spreadsheet to the original post.
legendary
Update:

legendary
I will try posting my daily rewards in earning BTC per min by playing Tha Snake Faucet Game (Grin).

Please post your results in other currency you picked to play with.

Would be interesting to compare different results. I am using GPcoin cause i like overall performance of this coin.

Good work! I think it'll be mostly useful for new players but I may be wrong. Unfortunately I choose the same currency as you.

I think you could add a column 'Bitcoin price [USD]'.

Yes, this would be the most useful for new players and for those who are still in doubt to play or not to play. And of course an extra promotion doesnt hurt too. About adding an extra column, for know i wont add it, but thanks for suggestion. Maybe later.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I will try posting my daily rewards in earning BTC per min by playing Tha Snake Faucet Game (Grin).

Would be interesting to compare different results. I am using GPcoin cause i like overall performance of this coin.

Good work! I think it'll be mostly useful for new players but I may be wrong. Unfortunately I choose the same currency as you.

I think you could add a column 'Bitcoin price [USD]'.
legendary

So here it goes:

EDIT: I changed it to average rate, it's more appropriate.

EDIT 2: I will follow my progress in a google drive spreadsheet, the most convenient way, as far as I know, so here is my spreadsheet....Tha Snake Faucet Game - Achieved rates
When I try withdraw 8 GP I get error:

Max withdrawal per day is 13.403891818. You can withdraw 1.403891818 more GP today.

Last time I withdrew GP was yesterday and it was only 7 GP (not 12 = 13.403891818 - 1.403891818).
This bug is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, it works fine now. Thanks Smiley.
legendary

Max withdrawal per day is 13.403891818. You can withdraw 1.403891818 more GP today.

Last time I withdrew GP was yesterday and it was only 7 GP (not 12 = 13.403891818 - 1.403891818).

Anyway, just achieved new all time record...i challenge you...  Grin

I've been pondering a theory for a while that you're not a human but an intelligent AI who's very good at playing Snake...  Grin  Tongue  Roll Eyes
Haha that is a good theory. I believe it.

No, i am just good with fingers related activities, maybe years of playing a guitar might have something to do with it.

Its really not that hard, i take a big risk and not playing safe, that is...

Anyway, just achieved new all time record...i challenge you...  Grin

I've been pondering a theory for a while that you're not a human but an intelligent AI who's very good at playing Snake...  Grin  Tongue  Roll Eyes
Haha that is a good theory. I believe it.
Activity: 674

I've been pondering a theory for a while that you're not a human but an intelligent AI who's very good at playing Snake...  Grin  Tongue  Roll Eyes

I didn't know there was a withdraw limit, i am sure rghmodz will give you an answer about that. Send him a PM if you haven't done it yet.
Yup there is. It is normally a lot higher but it scales with wallet balance. I have been out and wont be able to refill the GP wallet until tomorrow so the max withdrawal limit will be lower until then.
legendary

I didn't know there was a withdraw limit, i am sure rghmodz will give you an answer about that. Send him a PM if you haven't done it yet.

Also some news on mobile builds. I have looked into porting it to android and iOS but it is a lot easier to cheat on mobile than it is for web browser.  I have several ideas for ways to prevent cheating on it but they will take awhile to make. School takes up a large amount of my time and I don't really have time to work on it now.
Soon I will look into getting the web browser version to work on mobile devices with web browsers that support WebGL.
forgot to mention this:

Look in the post, claim free coins, hurry, don't know how long it will last!

The giveaway ended. It has been claimed 30 times.

Wow great job! I need to keep practicing. My high score is only 210.
Pages:
Jump to: