Pages:
Author

Topic: The story of the Razor ("RZR") scam. Bryce Weiner and RazorTech - page 5. (Read 27780 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
well they were going to do that anyway
Activity: 14
insectoida are in war with lizards...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Told them on day first that choosing Scrypt for their algo would be a really bad idea.
It was an excellent idea giving the point of the whole "project".  

Mining.
Hyping.
Dumping.

Scamming everybody.

The Bryce Weiner way.
Time to bump this.

RazorTech the scammer (who probably is Bryce Weiner himself) started tweeting again. Some vague bullshit as always.

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
you're implying the Australian businessman is Nilesh? you win Mike  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

The largest island of Fiji has the population of a city around 500k and is where Nilesh is from!! In the photo you're referring to the prime minister of fiji was tendering a solar electricity contract for which Nilesh applied and surprise surprise didn't get, because as a CCTV shop employee he's really not well placed to bid on such work no mater how good a bullshit artist he is.

lol I know, what a shithole Fiji is, I guess that's why the Indian PM is in town today visiting Nilesh's old buddy Frank Bainimarama taking selfies and discussing the weather!  

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/535418986159038466

http://www.firstpost.com/world/modi-in-fiji-live-pm-bainimarama-says-he-is-proud-to-have-india-as-a-future-partner-1802629.html

Hmmm and look what GES just retweeted 2 days ago when the Indian Prime Minister was in Australia, things that make you go hmmm...

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry

The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics.

I laughed my ass off when he promised his big puff article on how he will "expose" Urocoin as a fraud. First he said the company Green Earth Systems wasn't real and was a ma and pa operation posing as a big company. When I showed him a photo of the CEO chilling with the President of Fiji, suddenly he had to change fud tactics to publishing a guest article on Seaman's blog on how Uro will create an economic "blackhole" and bankrupt tens of thousands of farmers by destabilizing the international Urea market. Bear in mind the total value of all Uro equals 1% of the yearly fertilizer market output....

You boggle my mind. GES is cctv shop owned by Nilesh's wife at which he's an EMPLOYEE because he's an undischarged bankrupt. If you look at the shop on google maps it's not even called GES presumably because it's shit branding for a CCTV shop.

The largest island of Fiji has the population of a city around 500k and is where Nilesh is from!! In the photo you're referring to the prime minister of fiji was tendering a solar electricity contract for which Nilesh applied and surprise surprise didn't get, because as a CCTV shop employee he's really not well placed to bid on such work no mater how good a bullshit artist he is.

Seriously Mike you were a fucking moron to believe that shit in the first place but 6 months on to think a 30000% arbitrage can still exist I really pitty you.

It's fair for me to say Bryce Weiners an idiot because all things are relative but for you to call him an idiot??? WTF dude I question how you've got the capacity to do your shoe laces up.

No doubt you're not going to listen so my advice to you is buy all the Uro you possibly can, even Warren Buffet only looks for about 10% growth in companies he invests in so the fact you've found a company offering a 30000% return must make you a financial genius!
lol
well played
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics.

I laughed my ass off when he promised his big puff article on how he will "expose" Urocoin as a fraud. First he said the company Green Earth Systems wasn't real and was a ma and pa operation posing as a big company. When I showed him a photo of the CEO chilling with the President of Fiji, suddenly he had to change fud tactics to publishing a guest article on Seaman's blog on how Uro will create an economic "blackhole" and bankrupt tens of thousands of farmers by destabilizing the international Urea market. Bear in mind the total value of all Uro equals 1% of the yearly fertilizer market output....

You boggle my mind. GES is cctv shop owned by Nilesh's wife at which he's an EMPLOYEE because he's an undischarged bankrupt. If you look at the shop on google maps it's not even called GES presumably because it's shit branding for a CCTV shop.

Seriously Mike you were a fucking moron to believe that shit in the first place but 6 months on to think a 30000% arbitrage can still exist I really pitty you.

It's fair for me to say Bryce Weiners an idiot because all things are relative but for you to call him an idiot??? WTF dude I question how you've got the capacity to do your shoe laces up.

No doubt you're not going to listen so my advice to you is buy all the Uro you possibly can, even Warren Buffet only looks for about 10% growth in companies he invests in so the fact you've found a company offering a 30000% return must make you a financial genius!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
From what I've seen Bryce the Weiner is involved in scam after scam.

But here's the thing which people don't get.  The guy is totally incompetent as a coder. Last year he was asking around for advice how to compile a wallet in windows.  The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics.  I have corrected him so many times regarding elementary issues, on twitter and he just deletes his tweets and lies about everything.

So I have to wonder how such an incompetent idiot is everywhere and gets so much credit when he knows nothing?

The most plausible answer I can think of is that Bryce is a fed, or most likely - given his low IQ, a snitch working for the Feds.

Either way, I would never touch anything that idiot is involved in unless you plan to dump it the second they pump their usual scam.

Community:  Beware of BRYCE, you have been warned!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I remember when RZR was trading at > .002.  Then Bruce tried to revive it and it got a little bump.  Unfortunately, RZR is exactly what happens to a lot of alts on a long enough timeline.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Personally I didn't lose anything on Weiner coins, I just mined them, a couple were pretty profitable like that blake coin he made where you could mine and dump 3 coins for btc and the 4th coin his coin you could trade for NAUT. I really can't hate on him for that one.

He only broke code Bryce did not make any coins imho especially a Blake based coin he does not even seem to be able to compile coin wallets atm Shocked

most if not all the working code and compiled wallets for his coins seem to be done by other devs wonder why  Roll Eyes

you can see from the github commits I was the fool who fixed and got Dirac working and also ran all the nodes and merged mined it on my pools but I am working on other projects namely the mmo games and Bryce did not like that as I would not do anymore work on coins and would not setup a merged pool on demand which resulted in him getting very abusive to me via DM and email which you can see some of that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9527356

I never asked for any type of payment for any thing I have done with Blake based coin projects and I also really dislike the premine and ipo/ico crap that is also far too common if anyone wants to send coins to a dev because they have actually done some work great but these other schemes should be avoided as there is not any proof a dev will produce results after they have x% of a coin they claim to be the dev of or a big bag of BTC Roll Eyes

atm I am stuck with running the nodes for XDQ and maintaining it on the merged pools and it sucks but from the 30/11/2014 Dirac XDQ will no longer be mined on the Blakecoin.com merged pools, few more coins in the merge since Dirac anyways and room for more main issue is finding other good devs that want to make Blake based coins far too many multi account scammers about who just want to do P&D scams and not do any development or find uses for the coins they are involved in  Shocked

I will continue as before doing what developers should do which is developing systems and maintaining projects over time not marketing, hype, spin, false promises of "Profit"

Talk is cheap results are what counts  Cool

Note: Market price does not equal results or development as they are far to easy to manipulate and is often the way these scam coins are hyped
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Edit:
Another thing I know for sure is that Bryce uses multiple accounts both here and on twitter (both haters and lovers which is kind of weird)

it would not surprise me if he setup an account just so he could say it was not him after paying someone to make the coin for him
Quote from: Bryce Weiner
I'll go and do it myself.  If I can't do it I'll pay someone to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
sorry for all that lost money but rzr was the best coin for me since i am in crypto..i just made 6 btc of an invest of 0.05 btc..i sold at 200k

the onkly thing is i didnt sold everything..i wanted to hold some...
sold around 3000 and had 2k in wallet...but i sold this coin month later  @50k

but i made some money..
Activity: 420
does anyone have some more decent info what the issue was at blocktech and why exactly Bryce left there?

I think Razor fell victim to Bryce and Blocktech parting ways. Would love to know what happened there.
Same, especially after he posts some idealistic shit on Twitter like he is a saint.

i think all that is undisclosed because it's very likely so childish everyone involved would look like a fool. Just what i currently think.

Probably 2 or 3 adult children. Each of them just want to have their way and end up destroing investors funds over their own characters and inability to communicate in a non-violent way. The usual crap ...

I sure do hope Razor can be salvaged but i am not sure if the community is strong enough to carry it. Threads like this one surely don't help the RZR-bagholders a single inch. It's quite obvious this is aimed at destroing the reputation of Bryce on the expense of everyone else. In this particular case (rzr) positive and constructive people have to take the lead otherwise the last bit of hope will be fully damaged by the enemies of the Bryce-character.

Leaning toward that conclusion regarding blocktech myself.
Activity: 252
does anyone have some more decent info what the issue was at blocktech and why exactly Bryce left there?

I think Razor fell victim to Bryce and Blocktech parting ways. Would love to know what happened there.
Same, especially after he posts some idealistic shit on Twitter like he is a saint.

i think all that is undisclosed because it's very likely so childish everyone involved would look like a fool. Just what i currently think.

Probably 2 or 3 adult children. Each of them just want to have their way and end up destroing investors funds over their own characters and inability to communicate in a non-violent way. The usual crap ...

I sure do hope Razor can be salvaged but i am not sure if the community is strong enough to carry it. Threads like this one surely don't help the RZR-bagholders a single inch. It's quite obvious this is aimed at destroing the reputation of Bryce on the expense of everyone else. In this particular case (rzr) positive and constructive people have to take the lead otherwise the last bit of hope will be fully damaged by the enemies of the Bryce-character.
Activity: 42

Activity: 252

Activity: 767
Is this not what one gets for blindly following individuals?

In a zero-sum game there is going to be a loser for every winner. My biggest question now is how long can this sustain itself? When will everyone finally just be like "yup, fuck crypto, nothing much but scams"?

Later than sooner i hope. 
Remember when RZR was trading at > .002?
Yep, this community is easy to fool
Pages:
Jump to: