Pages:
Author

Topic: The target of bitcoin lays between 40k and 100k USD - page 2. (Read 413 times)

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
PentarhUdi is one of the nicks of masterluc a.k.a Bitcoin Vanga
The quoted traderview post of his is a relatively old one, he had posted lots more.
see the 'Analysis' thread in speculation. More info is there, some funny as people try to decipher (and translate) his sometimes vague, but interesting ruminations.

In addition, I found this very informative analysis:
https://medium.com/@xoelop/weve-simulated-the-bitcoin-price-for-the-whole-2018-you-won-t-believe-the-result-4a602679dac2

It predicts maximum probability of 55-58K by the end of 2018 with less than 12.9K having probability of just about 9%

Trace Mayer linked to another prediction of 62K (more likely)-115K by the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I'm liking what I'm seeing in that analysis!

Doesn't seem to far fetched to me if I see how many people are experimenting with joining crypto at the moment.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
If the powers to be want it to be in this range, it will happen, if they want it to go down to 4-5k it will happen  Grin

The market is complete manipulation

Why can't both happen in the same year? It appears we may crack beneath 10k here and I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin touched 5k then by the end of the year we were at a price tag inbetween 40-100k. That seems entirely possible and I would welcome such an event if it shakes out the weaker hands we got along on the ride.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
40 grand is only a doubling of the all time high. Yes it's possible. Interest will have to swell that much more and exchanges would have to up their game and reopen to newcomers for it to happen. If everything falls off a cliff before then then I expect there'll be some action around the next halving in mid 2020.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
If the powers to be want it to be in this range, it will happen, if they want it to go down to 4-5k it will happen  Grin

It's not that easy. Bitcoin is a global market that never closes, opened 24/7, different forces with different agendas collide. A big government or banker group may want to crash it one side of the world, on the other side they may want to pump it... so there is no easy way to manipulate one way or another and it will be harder as we reach a several trillion market.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

Any thoughts / opinions on this TA? Sounds plausible.
I assume none of us have seen a real bubble til now: trillions of dollars.

If things were to go along TA considering a sideways movement with shrinking BB for a while, the point it breaks out of the BB we can expect a sharp rise. Going from 15k to 40k is nothing for Bitcoin. Also, its not like someone has to pay 25k for every single Bitcoin in existence to make this happen, its just the volume of the day. Any news hype can make this happen, for example Walmart accepts Bitcoin or some famous company issues ICO and so on. In fact, if Bitcoin just goes past 16k, it should be enough to start of a frenzy of buyers hoping to make a quick buck.
Activity: 620
Merit: 300

Every market has it's own manipulation, even US stocks market.

I agree that all markets have some manipulation, but crypto is like the wild west, in terms of manipulation they do not even compare
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if they want it to go down to 4-5k it will happen  Grin
I don't see this will come.
Every market has it's own manipulation, even US stocks market.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

Attractive TA, I thought that it will be stable at $25k for this year but base on author's analysis, there's a chance so whenever it will reach $35,000 - $40,000 I'll start selling.
Activity: 620
Merit: 300

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: