Pages:
Author

Topic: the Ton, one of the biggest project ! - page 3. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 04, 2019, 03:08:04 AM
Is there any other project in the space that raised more than $1 billion, what I am waiting for is the valuation at which is going to trade, if the valuation is less than $2 billion that would be bad for investors, tie up your money for 18 months and can't get decent return on investment because I heard they raised $1.7 billion form their ICO
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2019, 02:06:42 AM
TON or telegram open network is one of the biggest project of all time. It already finished its seed funding  years back. But the problem with ton is they said if they don't launch their working/beta project then they will return the money to the seed investors. And the last of launch is Oct 31. So let's see.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 04, 2019, 12:12:04 AM
well, recently we hear about TON, the telegram ico project.
many many controversion come from this ico
since from when exactly this ico started i dont know for sure,and then japan exchange offered TON with highly prices , almost 3.50 bucks/each .
however, the private sale from liquid is complete. i quite sure the project will be top by this year.
but now,according from some source ,TON blockchain will be launched in late october.
and also the good news , the telegram blockchain Will Support Ethereum dApps.
so, how u think guys about this one ?
for me, somehow i just speculate TON more promising than LIBRA.
from Any Side.
I agree that TON is more potential than Facebook's Libra, it doesn't have to be as much pressure as Libra, and adopting a telegram-issued cryptocurrency could give Telegram's payment system autonomy. Not dependent on any government or bank.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
October 04, 2019, 12:04:03 AM
The amount of fund for this project is too huge, I wonder how will they utilize that enormous amount of funds maybe they are planning something big and not ordinary. Lets see how this project will perfoem ot it could be a boom or catastrophic and how can they compete with the existing crypto economies.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 03, 2019, 11:46:55 PM
This probably a high risk investment. Multi billions supply with a few dollars to be paid for each token and this is very expensive and for some people this is not a rational price to be bought by investors.
From the technical side and there's no doubt with the team but from the token allocation and price and it doesn't make sense to call the TON coin will be getting a lot of room to growth.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 03, 2019, 07:07:29 PM
since from when exactly this ico started i dont know for sure,and then japan exchange offered TON with highly prices , almost 3.50 bucks/each .
however, the private sale from liquid is complete. i quite sure the project will be top by this year.
but now,according from some source ,TON blockchain will be launched in late october.
from Any Side.

I understand the token will go for 3.2usd per coin. I am yet to have more technical information on the usecases to see if there's anything exquisite maybe I will but from the tokensale which will continue on exmarket till 8th October
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 03, 2019, 05:58:07 PM
from Any Side.
Pages:
Jump to: