Pages:
Author

Topic: THE TOP 5 CRYPTO NARRATIVES - page 2. (Read 177 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
November 03, 2023, 02:53:27 AM
2. REAL WORLD ASSETS; For me, this is going to be one of the top driving narratives in the next bull run
#RWA are assets that exist in the physical world or off-chain but are tokenized and transferred on- chain to act as a source of yield in DeFi.
examples include, Real Estate, Bonds, etc.

I have been familiar with this topic for at least 6 years and I already know countless people who, excited by this technology, joined projects that were supposed to deliver it. Unfortunately, the ending was always the same. The project hit the legislative wall, the hype faded, investors left and friends were left with a bag of worthless shitcoins. I'm afraid that Wall Street won't give up here and won't let the crypto boys take too much of the pie

3. Another trending narrative is TELEGRAM BOTS
In 2023, there was also a rise in TELEGRAM crypto trading bots
They offer users convenience and efficiency when it comes to executing trades
this narratives is still making lots of waves.

Its much much easier just use exchange app or dex from trust wallet.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 02, 2023, 07:43:49 AM
Certainly, these narratives in the crypto markets are interesting, particularly tokenization of Real World Assets (RWA), this could be potentially the theme of next bull run. It reflect the ongoing innovation and development in crypto space. However, I think the most prominent narrative which keeps attracting substantial attention in social media is the significant interest of major financial institution like BlackRock in pursuing regulatory approval seek approval for the issuance of Bitcoin ETF for spot markets of crypto currencies.

Tokenization of the Real World Assets have only ventured into the NFT space. I feel it is slowly becoming saturated and I feel the upward trend that it had is now slowly dieing down. There next would be financial institution venturing into the cryptocurrency market through spot ETF of Bitcoin. Other cryptocurrency like Ethereum after Bitcoin would be in their mind. The next bull run would be because of ETFs and Bitcoin halving.

Tokenization of the Real World Asset is indeed experiencing sluggish pace nowadays, but it is likely to regain momentum once the potential of this sector is recognized by the prominent investors. I agree with your perspective that next bull run is likely to be driven by institutional involvement in cryto currencies, specially once they obtain regulatory approvals from Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), that is likely to materialize in 2024. It is worth recalling  that bull run of 2021 was largely sparked by the involvement of MicroStretegy company in crypto currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
November 02, 2023, 06:24:48 AM
Certainly, these narratives in the crypto markets are interesting, particularly tokenization of Real World Assets (RWA), this could be potentially the theme of next bull run. It reflect the ongoing innovation and development in crypto space. However, I think the most prominent narrative which keeps attracting substantial attention in social media is the significant interest of major financial institution like BlackRock in pursuing regulatory approval seek approval for the issuance of Bitcoin ETF for spot markets of crypto currencies.

Tokenization of the Real World Assets have only ventured into the NFT space. I feel it is slowly becoming saturated and I feel the upward trend that it had is now slowly dieing down. There next would be financial institution venturing into the cryptocurrency market through spot ETF of Bitcoin. Other cryptocurrency like Ethereum after Bitcoin would be in their mind. The next bull run would be because of ETFs and Bitcoin halving.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
November 02, 2023, 04:55:48 AM
HERE ARE SOME CRYPTO NARRATIVES THAT MADE WAVES IN THE CRYPTO MARKET

1. LIQUID STAKING DERIVATIVES $LSDs
$LSDs have always been a strong narratives and will always be.
Liquid staking derivatives (LSDs) are cryptocurrencies issued by liquid staking platforms, allowing stakers a means to unlock their illiquid-staked assets and generate more yield.

2. REAL WORLD ASSETS; For me, this is going to be one of the top driving narratives in the next bull run
#RWA are assets that exist in the physical world or off-chain but are tokenized and transferred on- chain to act as a source of yield in DeFi.

4. CHINESE TOKENS
The chinese digital assets first made waves back in 2011 when china's first crypto exchange, BTC China (BTCC), was launched.
Though they experienced setbacks in 2017, in 2023 china eliminated its zero covid policy and injected 600B yuan into its economy.

5. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Artificial intelligence has experienced significant growth in the past two years
AI Tokens are digital currencies designed to power AI -Based projects, such  as decentralized AI market places, AI -Powered portfolio management and many more.

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
November 01, 2023, 02:42:41 PM
HERE ARE SOME CRYPTO NARRATIVES THAT MADE WAVES IN THE CRYPTO MARKET

1. LIQUID STAKING DERIVATIVES $LSDs
$LSDs have always been a strong narratives and will always be.
Liquid staking derivatives (LSDs) are cryptocurrencies issued by liquid staking platforms, allowing stakers a means to unlock their illiquid-staked assets and generate more yield.

4. CHINESE TOKENS
The chinese digital assets first made waves back in 2011 when china's first crypto exchange, BTC China (BTCC), was launched.
Though they experienced setbacks in 2017, in 2023 china eliminated its zero covid policy and injected 600B yuan into its economy.

5. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Artificial intelligence has experienced significant growth in the past two years
AI Tokens are digital currencies designed to power AI -Based projects, such  as decentralized AI market places, AI -Powered portfolio management and many more.
Pages:
Jump to: