Pages:
Author

Topic: The top cryptocurrencies to invest - page 3. (Read 1233 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 03:39:36 PM
I feel Request Network would be a great choice. They have a clear goal and are way ahead in their roadmap. 2018 we should the implementation of this tech in real world usage. This coin will be a big hit next year.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
Not Ico but I say ripple and hodl it's gonna rocket in next year   Cool Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
December 14, 2017, 03:34:32 PM
I would also look into polymath. Platform for launching legal security tokens. Still haven't announced their ICO, but add it to your watchlist.

https://polymath.network/
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:28:52 PM
Yes, I also wonder what cryptocurrency to invest in ? does anyone have a good list?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:13:45 PM
AppCoins is also an interesting option. It is aimed for the app economy - primarily benefiting developers and users.

The project is backed by Aptoide, a 200 million users app store with a team that really knows the struggles in this industry, especially considering that they compete with Google in this field. Also, since they already have a product in hand, their roadmap projects a implementation of a beta version of the project in early 2018 (first quarter).

Also, they are ethereum based and have locked the ETH price so when they hit the hard cap (USD 15.3m) at the current ETH rate the sale stops and any left otkens will be proportionally burned.

The ICO started on December 13 and early investors will benefit from 20% bonus.
Activity: 336
December 11, 2017, 07:19:06 PM
Now the best coin for investing is bitcoin. This coin every week conquers the next peak of value. If bitcoin continues to grow at the same rate, then soon it will cost $ 100,000.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
GoByte (GBX) on Cryptopia, best investment I've made so far. Run a masternode, rewards like $600 each day.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:52:23 PM
It is necessary to wait for a serious drop in the ethereum and bitcoin and buy them while they are in a minimum. Then you need only wait to sell. If you look at the history of the cost of bitcoin, then you will understand that you will not have to wait long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 06:36:59 PM
Monetha, Substratum and of course Pundi X. Hodling the first two and promoting the last because I think it'll go places in 2018 otherwise I wouldn't waste my time doing the bounty for it.

Hoping that other bounty holders will just dump their coins so I can snap up even more and just see where the future takes the team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 06:34:24 PM
Activity: 518
December 11, 2017, 04:50:39 PM
Verge is probably one of my favourites of that list, it is incredible because they are really doing a great job in order to increase the price, and obviously, to increase the activity and demand of this coin.
Golem has been a very nice coin too, but there are not a lot of people really using them, i used to invest a lot of money on golem, and most when the price was upto $0,35 each.
Now it is below $0,25 and i am glad that i sold most of my Golems, because i would be at a huge loss right now, so i am quiet about this.
Ripple is probably the only one who is going to have the best future out of that list.

I would better invest into Litecoin, Ethereum, NEO, NEM, Komodo and Cardano. These cryptocurrencies have all the chances to gain really a LOT in 2018.

For instance, look at Komodo charts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
December 11, 2017, 04:09:54 PM
Very good list.  I suggest looking into DeepOnion.  Yes, I am biased (see signature) but I truly believe it is has unparalleled potential.

Why?

DeepOnion is built on the TOR-Network.  The TOR-Network adds anonymity to your browsing by hiding or altering your IP Address.  When you use DeepOnion you are supporting the TOR-Network.  DeepOnion is going to increase their privacy with the upcoming DeepSend feature which is similar to ZeroCoin's private send.  This is recognized as the best way to privately send crypto by many but not implemented in any current coins that I know of.  You will pay a small fee for the DeepSend feature but the end result is that your wallet ID will not be displayed to anyone on the network (nor will the IP because... TOR-Network).  Even the person that receives the DeepSend transaction will not see the sender's address.  I think this will be the most effective private send feature of any coin.  DeepSend is scheduled to be released very soon.

DeepOnion also has a DeepVault feature that's already available in the wallet.  DeepVault using cryptographic hashing to imprint a documents hash value directly to the DeepOnion blockchain.  Then, anyone can scan any document purporting to be that document through the DeepOnion wallet along with the original hasher's wallet ID.  The DeepVault will interact with the DeepOnion blockchain to confirm the hash value of the document scanned is a perfect match to the hash value of the document originally uploaded.  If the slightest change is made to the document then the person scanning it will be notified that the document has been altered.  This has real world use today and noone else is using their blockchain in this manner.  Contracts, photos, music, videos can all be verified for accuracy through DeepVault today.  

Then in the 2Q of 2018, DeepOnion is scheduled to release their own smart contract platform.  This is what I'm most looking forward to because they will have their own smart contract code and others can build upon it.  The possibilities are grand, such as a third party exchange built off DeepOnion's blockchain (which is on the TOR-Network).  Potentially ICO's could even be run off of it.  Who knows where it will go.

Finally, the coin is being airdropped to DeepOnion members.  Its free to join but there are requirement, such as having 100 Onions in your wallet.  That said, you can easily earn 100 Onions in a week through their bounties and DeepPoint airdrop which is similar to a bounty.  At the conclusion of the airdrops (we are on week 21 or 22 of 40 right now), vote central will be implemented which will allow "founders" of the coin to vote on the future developments.  A founder is someone who has been apart of DeepOnion's airdrops for at least 20 weeks, hodled 90% or more of the airdropped Onions and participated in the final airdrop.  alternatively, someone who doesn't meet this requirements can still be deemed a founder if they make extraordinary contributions to the community.  If you want to find out more about DeepOnion, check my signature.  There aren't any referral bonuses and I'm not required to market the coin though I do have an interest in the continued growth as a hodler.
Activity: 210
December 11, 2017, 04:00:41 PM
I would invest in ICO's right now to be honest. Also I have some alts waiting to drop a little and I will make some buys. Do you guys have some advices ?  Wink
Activity: 840
December 11, 2017, 01:29:49 PM
In my opinion, a good choice for investing is ethereum coins and bitcoin coins. They should grow at a significant pace in the near future.

Bitcoin will not grow too fast. Therefore, I will choose the alt coin for investment. For example Ripples, Waves, IOTA. These are very promising coins
Activity: 308
December 11, 2017, 01:10:43 PM
In general, this is a difficult question. Now it is obvious that bitcoin was a very attractive crypto currency for investing. The ethereum also showed good growth. But it's a big question whether these crypto currencies will show growth in the future. Most likely yes, because a lot of people talk about it. Time will tell who is right.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
December 11, 2017, 11:26:28 AM
In my opinion, a good choice for investing is ethereum coins and bitcoin coins. They should grow at a significant pace in the near future.
Activity: 598
December 09, 2017, 04:46:07 AM
I am altcoin collector and always reading and searching about new coins and ICO's. I believe in some altcoins which will rise in my opinion. I would recommend you to buy. Here are they:

IOTA (MIOTA)

Ripple (XRP)

Litecoin (LTC)

Tether (USDT)

BitShares (BTS)

Einsteinium (EMC2)

Siacoin (SC)

DigixDAO (DGD)

Top cryptocurrencies to invest
1.Bitcoin
2.Erethreum
3.Minexcoin
4.Neo
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 06:21:03 PM
I am altcoin collector and always reading and searching about new coins and ICO's. I believe in some altcoins which will rise in my opinion. I would recommend you to buy. Here are they:

IOTA (MIOTA)

Ripple (XRP)

Litecoin (LTC)

Tether (USDT)

BitShares (BTS)

Einsteinium (EMC2)

Siacoin (SC)

DigixDAO (DGD)

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 06:15:52 PM
At this moment its quite risky to invest in long term. I made in this week more than 100%, but I never hold shits more than few hours. Of course I made many mistakes because of that, but we never get the best go in , and the best go out from some shits.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 06:03:55 PM
The interesting subject is also conveniently collected information. It will be very useful to beginners. As for me, now only the bitcoin and ethereum is interesting to me. The bitcoin breaks all records of cost, and ethereum is very perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: