Pages:
Author

Topic: The Toxic Thread - page 2. (Read 1365 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
August 05, 2016, 10:48:43 PM
This is a bee https://i.imgur.com/fbd5FvR.jpg and I fucking hate bees and I don't want to use the insert the image function in case one of you all hate them too.  I had to resist the urge to puke while pulling this picture off Google and I could barely watch it. When I was little I was stung by a bee while in Switzerland on vacation several times, and maybe it wasn't a bee but one of those other things that look similar and behave the same disgusting way. At one point I stepped on one while on a walk in the mountains and ever since I'm very scared for them.

You know the things you are scared for because something happened when you were little is super powerful stuff. I know if I am stung by a bee nothing will really happen to me but I am fine with not taking any chances and I know it's a powerful psychological thing buried deep in my childhood and you don't mess with that neither do you overcome it just like that.

If somebody can recommend a sort of weapon I can use on very long range to kill bees please do here. I wish I could kill them all and erase them from earth I don't even care what they do for nature they should all die.

Was it the same 'bee' that stung you several times or its bastard cousin the wasp? A bee can only sting once (then it dies) whereas a wasp can sting many times... It could have even been a hornet.

As MisO69 said, we need bees to pollinate our crops, out little flying friends are in decline due to GM foods and the proliferation of neonicotinoid pesticides such as 'Round Up' from Monsanto (This is also linked through its use to depression in humans too). You can read more about this at http://www.ecowatch.com/15-health-problems-linked-to-monsantos-roundup-1882002128.html

Anyway, we really really need bees and I am sorry to hear of your fear of them OP, I hope in time you will accept them for what they are - oh, and with most stingy or bitey creatures - if you leave them alone, they will probably leave you alone.  Grin

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
August 05, 2016, 06:04:53 PM
This is a bee https://i.imgur.com/fbd5FvR.jpg and I fucking hate bees and I don't want to use the insert the image function in case one of you all hate them too.  I had to resist the urge to puke while pulling this picture off Google and I could barely watch it. When I was little I was stung by a bee while in Switzerland on vacation several times, and maybe it wasn't a bee but one of those other things that look similar and behave the same disgusting way. At one point I stepped on one while on a walk in the mountains and ever since I'm very scared for them.

You know the things you are scared for because something happened when you were little is super powerful stuff. I know if I am stung by a bee nothing will really happen to me but I am fine with not taking any chances and I know it's a powerful psychological thing buried deep in my childhood and you don't mess with that neither do you overcome it just like that.

If somebody can recommend a sort of weapon I can use on very long range to kill bees please do here. I wish I could kill them all and erase them from earth I don't even care what they do for nature they should all die.

Was it the same 'bee' that stung you several times or its bastard cousin the wasp? A bee can only sting once (then it dies) whereas a wasp can sting many times... It could have even been a hornet.

As MisO69 said, we need bees to pollinate our crops, out little flying friends are in decline due to GM foods and the proliferation of neonicotinoid pesticides such as 'Round Up' from Monsanto (This is also linked through its use to depression in humans too). You can read more about this at http://www.ecowatch.com/15-health-problems-linked-to-monsantos-roundup-1882002128.html

Anyway, we really really need bees and I am sorry to hear of your fear of them OP, I hope in time you will accept them for what they are - oh, and with most stingy or bitey creatures - if you leave them alone, they will probably leave you alone.  Grin
Activity: 196
August 05, 2016, 03:45:06 PM
This is a bee https://i.imgur.com/fbd5FvR.jpg and I fucking hate bees and I don't want to use the insert the image function in case one of you all hate them too.  I had to resist the urge to puke while pulling this picture off Google and I could barely watch it. When I was little I was stung by a bee while in Switzerland on vacation several times, and maybe it wasn't a bee but one of those other things that look similar and behave the same disgusting way. At one point I stepped on one while on a walk in the mountains and ever since I'm very scared for them.

Bees pollinate our crops and make seeds so that we can continue to grow food. Without bees there would not be enough food to feed everyone. So you either live with the bees or live with armed gangs hunting YOU down for food. Life sure would be a lot more interesting in that scenario.

Yeah I know it was something like that... frankly I do not care. In a hunt or be hunted world I would be the one hunting anyway
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
August 05, 2016, 08:59:56 AM

Bees pollinate our crops and make seeds so that we can continue to grow food. Without bees there would not be enough food to feed everyone. So you either live with the bees or live with armed gangs hunting YOU down for food. Life sure would be a lot more interesting in that scenario.

August 05, 2016, 05:30:24 AM

August 05, 2016, 05:27:15 AM
I figure we can post things we hate here. It can be pictures or words. Like a dumping site for your worst sides and hate objects.
Pages:
Jump to: