Pages:
Author

Topic: The trillion dollar question: What w'd be the impact of Facebook ban on ICO Ads? - page 4. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I think it will only feed into the assumption that its all a huge ponzi and scam, aswell as that we're likely to see less new money come enter the market. In the longrun it only means you can buy more of the crypto's you believe will have a future impact and make a larger profit, I guess.

And I think there is need for ICO companies to perform credibly and live up to there bidding in other to correct such negative assumptions. Though, there are bad apples spoiling the whole bunch right now Cryptocurrency and ICOs can still prove to be the finest innovations in the global financial system and project financing. All that is needed is for the system to rid itself of bad eggs and this it must do by itself.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
lol if you need face book ads to alert you to new opportunities and you have not heard and looked into btc by now you are either

1. old and don't understand internets and puters

2. lacking basic skills so are probably broke with no money to invest.

face book was good but in the end just brought in a load of freeloaders and general undesirables for this arena

face book banning anything demonstrates it is more centralised garbage ready to be made obsolete.

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I think it will only feed into the assumption that its all a huge ponzi and scam, aswell as that we're likely to see less new money come enter the market. In the longrun it only means you can buy more of the crypto's you believe will have a future impact and make a larger profit, I guess.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Most of us in the cryptocurrency business anticipated and even predicted that 2018 could be the golden dawn of cryptocurrency. But things seems not to be going in the expected direction following series of unfavorable winds currently blowing against the industry. First, it was the aborted move by some authorities in Seoul to ban cryptocurrency trading in South Korea, followed by some pessimists remarks on cryptocurrency made by some high influence figures in the financial sphere. And then the record breaking hack of a Japanese exchange with about 530 mln dollars reported stolen. These incidences have shaken up the cryptocurrency market and significantly shrinking the total market cap from over $799bn in the first week of January 2018 to under $600bn at present. Now, the winds against cryptocurrency continues to rage as social media giant Facebook bans all cryptocurrency Ads and ICOs. Bombshell!

The trillion dollar question now is, how would these developments and particularly the ban on crxptocurrency Ads by Facebook impact our beloved industry, considering the fact that the industry and ICO promoters rely on Facebook to reach over 2.7 bn people?

Pages:
Jump to: