Pages:
Author

Topic: THE TRUTH - page 4. (Read 1438 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 07, 2019, 09:36:30 AM
There are some big company out there discouraging people to enter in mining because they don't want to difficulty increase. So I'm agree with OP.
Look at the Developers on FPGA they don't tell which coin and which bitstream you should use in order to make a good profit with FPGA and I heard there are company that making large amount of profit with FPGA which no one giving leak about this.
I don't know if its true but some youtuber that they have contact from some private company who develop FPGA for mining.

If you are just go in GPU the other comments here is true because here in my country mining is not profitable if you don't have free electricity source.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 07, 2019, 07:48:36 AM
You probably live in Venezuela, there average joe/person earns $5 per month, mining there with their electricity cost paired with their worthless currency will give more than $5 per month, now if you live in places where you earn more than $1000 per month and then you come here and say mining is worth more than working in any regular job then that means you are an idiot.

I think miners need to be encouraged because they are the fuel of the crypto currency space. I also think miners should be the one who decide the price of coin. This way they will live and crypto will live too.

Thanks for posting this @OP. Can you post some data if possible.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
March 06, 2019, 08:44:47 PM
You probably live in Venezuela, there average joe/person earns $5 per month, mining there with their electricity cost paired with their worthless currency will give more than $5 per month, now if you live in places where you earn more than $1000 per month and then you come here and say mining is worth more than working in any regular job then that means you are an idiot.

So to suffice, mining is only good in places where electricity is rarely charged by the government or let aside by getting votes or support aka what is happening is Venezuela or your regular job wage is pitiful to a point coming here and say mining is worth. If is worth to you then probably many things contribute to be worth to you and I'm sure 99.9999% people in the world are not in the same situation as you.

The only downside to you is the hardware cost I take, is a huge investment and even now is hard you are getting any from it but your ego is huge to come here and say out loud, "hey, I do make a lot of money mining and these trolls are all deceiving you", profitability graphs since 2009 are there for a reason, check it and you will see mining is at lowest ever and that means, nobody is an idiot to buy hardware in an uncertain market.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
March 06, 2019, 07:59:18 PM
Everywhere I am seeing fellow miners discouraging other from jumping into the mining business.  All over this forum and reddit, you guys are being selfish because you don't want the difficult to keep rising.

The truth is mining crypto has been the easiest money for me, I am never going back to working a normal job when I can just do this all from my house.

I'm still pulling in NICE profits, people are just spreading fud about the ROI times and saying gpu mining is dead.
Pages:
Jump to: