Pages:
Author

Topic: The truth is Astana is right. - page 2. (Read 4958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
January 09, 2012, 07:31:27 PM
Grammar nazi fest. Thread lock please

Hey.  The newbs need defending.

Garoux, Garoux, Garoux is on fire.  We don't need no water.  Let the motherfucker burn.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
January 09, 2012, 02:52:31 PM
Grammar nazi fest. Thread lock please
legendary
January 09, 2012, 08:36:14 AM
how much did astana pay you to post this?

Judging by the horrible spelling/grammar, Blue.mitzi is Asstana

If you start guessing based on poor spelling ability, then 80% of the users here could be Astana.
90%, if you are really picky.

First off, resurrection of necrotic threads is one of the most gauche things a newbie can do... nice way to piss in your own bathwater.

Secondly, the delicious irony of your major grammatical gaffe beginning your second sentence in numerical form almost begs abuse, especially in a thread as incendiary as this one. One can only wonder why anyone would pick this type of train wreck to start screaming about how they want a turn to drive the wrecked train?

And third- there was far more forensic analysis that proved that blue.shitzi, now banned along with all of ass-hole-tana's other sock puppets, was the spokes-bitch claimed. Are you wanting the same critical consideration?

M3ta, don't worry about Loup.  Just enjoy the delicious irony of his messiah complex acting as a compliment to his underlying inferiority complex.

Or, you can simply criticize his failure to place commas after "gaffe" and "form."  Undoubtedly, the confusion you may experience from the resulting lack of clarity will ultimately shift your focus away from his attempts to humiliate you.  

I feel bad.  He has to live with himself all day.

Actually TJ, Strunk and White would disagree with you in regards to both both commas. No Messiah Complex here, (citing a medical condition would obligate a capitalization, neh?) nor Inferiority.

And here I went and tried to be nice to you for the New Year, and you want to go and disrespect me like this?

Today was actually a pretty damn good day with me, like most of them. But, seriously though, thanks for mentioning it.

Stunk and White are wrong; so are you.  "With regards" is also preferable to "in regards." 

"Messiah complex" and "inferiority complex" are not diagnosable medical conditions.  Check your DSM-IV again.  Read the whole thing line by line until you find them.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 09, 2012, 01:28:34 AM

If you start guessing based on poor spelling ability, then 80% of the users here could be Astana.

First off, resurrection of necrotic threads is one of the most gauche things a newbie can do... nice way to piss in your own bathwater.

Secondly, the delicious irony of your major grammatical gaffe beginning your second sentence in numerical form almost begs abuse, especially in a thread as incendiary as this one. One can only wonder why anyone would pick this type of train wreck to start screaming about how they want a turn to drive the wrecked train?

And third- there was far more forensic analysis that proved that blue.shitzi, now banned along with all of ass-hole-tana's other sock puppets, was the spokes-bitch claimed. Are you wanting the same critical consideration?

M3ta, don't worry about Loup.  Just enjoy the delicious irony of his messiah complex acting as a compliment to his underlying inferiority complex.

Or, you can simply criticize his failure to place commas after "gaffe" and "form."  Undoubtedly, the confusion you may experience from the resulting lack of clarity will ultimately shift your focus away from his attempts to humiliate you.  

Actually TJ, Strunk and White would disagree with you in regards to both both commas. No Messiah Complex here, (citing a medical condition would obligate a capitalization, neh?) nor Inferiority.

And here I went and tried to be nice to you for the New Year, and you want to go and disrespect me like this?

Today was actually a pretty damn good day with me, like most of them. But, seriously though, thanks for mentioning it.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
January 09, 2012, 12:41:27 AM

HORSE KICKERRRRRRRRRR
I THOUGHT THEY DIED IN A BARN FIRE!
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
January 09, 2012, 12:24:26 AM
legendary
January 09, 2012, 12:17:29 AM

January 08, 2012, 11:35:04 PM
Awww shit. Now you done pissed off Loup...
January 08, 2012, 11:07:31 PM

January 08, 2012, 10:57:30 PM
Christ, this thread again?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 08, 2012, 10:35:31 PM

bahhh, you brought this thread up to point how horrible at Engrish we all are?  Tongue

Activity: 435
January 08, 2012, 10:18:49 PM

Activity: 462
It's all about the game, and how you play it
January 01, 2012, 03:52:27 PM
Now that we can all confirm that Blue.Mitzi is Astana, Can we Ban him?

SockPuppet for a banned account<-- Im sure that alone is a ban.
The account was banned earlier today
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
January 01, 2012, 02:17:15 PM
Now that we can all confirm that Blue.Mitzi is Astana, Can we Ban him?

SockPuppet for a banned account<-- Im sure that alone is a ban.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 01, 2012, 01:26:09 PM
Alright, I am going to start a betting pool as to astana's age and weight. 3btc for the winning guess and 2btc for the internet detective who finds his picture.

I say 15 and fat as fuck.

18-19
5'9"-ish
145-150lbs
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
December 31, 2011, 11:47:57 PM
Just for shit and giggles, let's all post the nasty PMs which assholetana sends to every person who posts an unsupportive comment about him.
You have no idea what even I have received.

Astana, you will be refunded by PayPal. If you have any complaints, direct it to them.
December 31, 2011, 10:52:53 PM
Under the bridge? astana will be coming as discarded condoms.
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
December 31, 2011, 10:14:59 PM
I would just like to remind everyone that the 2012 Bitcoin Illuminati New Years Eve Ball is tonight starting at 8pm. This years theme is "Under the bridge", so dress up as your favorite troll, or water or what ever else one would find there. Winner of our midnight raffle will be walking away with some carefully crafted poetry by our resident forum wordsmith, astana. I will see all of you as the secret meeting pyramid, be sure to bring your activation septor in order to gain entry.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 31, 2011, 09:30:02 PM
I'm seriously tempted to buy astana a SomethingAwful account so he can post his paranoid, delusional bullshit in e/n.  It's been quite the month over there for meltdowns by people with persecution complexes.

I really hope the whole "pregnant girlfriend" thing is bullshit, because the thought of him breeding is horrifying.
December 31, 2011, 09:28:44 PM
Alright, I am going to start a betting pool as to astana's age and weight. 3btc for the winning guess and 2btc for the internet detective who finds his picture.

I say 15 and fat as fuck.

Pages:
Jump to: