Pages:
Author

Topic: The truth they dont want you know (CLOUD BASED MINING) - page 2. (Read 2984 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
It would be great if we all could have a miner at home but we can't. I understand people who invest in cloud mining but it's still too early to call this a legitimate business or good investment. Time will tell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I appreciate your post and it has given me something to think about. I personally have only physical miners so I'm not too acquainted with cloud mining. Best of luck to you
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Agreed. A pox be upon anyone who cloud mines.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
THE BIG LIE ABOUT CLOUD BASED MINING

Hi, Im n3rvi0zz0 and I show my face for first time in this forum.

I've been trading with bitcoin almost three years, first time i "touch one bitcoin" is arround august of 2010 at this time the future of bitcoin it was not clear.
but at the same time the world of bitcoin was perfect, couple of millions knows the existence of this coin but for the rest of the world still hidden this give to us the opportunity to see the good face of bitcoin, the miners accomplished his objectives of build a trusted network and a safe coin, mining hundred of  bitcoins with his pc desktop laptop etc it was a good reward...It was a deserved reward for all the work done, but someone took a  bad decision and he change the future of bitcoin forever.

For this time the firsts ASICS start to build littles farms at home or at work, and the Chinese people still in his business doing trainers for nike.
all running good
but one day something change in the brain of the Founder of Cex him wake up with one Idea .

Couple of months after I've seen his webpage. His idea was take over the network, and steal the reward of miners.

The idea was clever give the idea of freedom to his potential costumers and recover his investment as soon as possible at this time the price of the coin was not to get rich but enough for cover the electricity and buy a new computer or start with the adventure of the ASICS. I'm was one of choose trust in Cex for my investments.

At the beginning everything all right good reward no expensive fees (but that's just what they want you to think) for couple of years the people do good money and they earn money enough for make more big the pool and attract more costumers. the big lie was exactly this, It was a bigger pool, more bitcoins generated for them sounds a dream true?

But the dream don't finish there, at this moment only couple of business have the potential to develop  this massive PH/S and the people join cex as the only way to found one bitcoin and his dream became true.

In the good times of cex   they own 40% of the network  (someone remember this year one advertisement about change some miners to another pool to avoid the double spending?) yeah this was because they one 20 of the 30 ph of the farm this mind of 25 they take arround 17 or 18 bitcoins per block and the rest to share between all his costumers.

70% of the total of bitcoin mined in Cex are in 8 differents accounts (you can check in the blockchain all the data its there)

Not happy with this they apply another diferent types of fees ( half of the mined  now its a fee for maintaining upkeep etc etc) and no its cheap.

I have 300 gh in total in cex (long time ago my miners are in F2pool.com) And today wen i open my account Ive seen in Minus!!!!!!! how fucking its possible if they call a affordable cloud mining???

We need to pay for the blocks they found???
Yes everyone want a company like that, the costumer pay the services (electricity,maintenance,) and they took the money without any spend.

And if just in case someone have more than 1000GH get a mail if they want a overclocked and burned miner.

Last week i wanted to open one account un zeushash too and more worse than cex.

i have 10mh of hashing and 0.06 ltc i mined in 24h 0.05 was maintenance fee for the hosting.

If someone ask me my opinion about Cloud mining every time i say buy your own miner and play in your house at least you dont help to centralize more this amazing coin we have

thanks

N3rvi0zz0

Pages:
Jump to: