Pages:
Author

Topic: The Ultimate Cryptocurrency Earning Guild For Newbies. - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
Very informative post, thank you very much for sharing this! I hope bounty hunting will bring a lot of benefits to the hunters. But guys, please remember to avoid social media campaigns with over  1000 participants. You won't get anything at the end.
This is a helpful too as well, the more the hunters, the lesser the reward, so always participate in bounties that has less than 500 social media participants if possible.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Very informative post, thank you very much for sharing this! I hope bounty hunting will bring a lot of benefits to the hunters. But guys, please remember to avoid social media campaigns with over  1000 participants. You won't get anything at the end.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I think you already covered the main points in this write-up, but I would also add that they should try airdrops as well, there are still some good airdrops out there.

Another way to earn is trading but that requires experience and huge capital to get anything worthwhile.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
Before I start, I would first like to state that I am not a content creator nor an article writer  and in the course of this articles
i might make a mistake or two, I beg you to kindly ignore those and concentrate on the message that lays within the typos.

I remember when I started this journey into Cryptocurrency in 2015 and that journey led me to Bitcointalk, there was nobody to teach me what all these meant and I have to admit that after surfing around this forum for days and not understanding a single thing that was happening, I closed the website and promptly forgot about it, if I knew then what I know now, I would definitely be one of the whales that people fondly talk about in telegram groups.

So to help newbies with the same aspirations I had, I have decided to put together this short post to explain how they can earn free cryptocurrency on a daily basis, it would not be easy at all but if my own experience is anything to go by, I would say that is worth your while.

I would be explaining just Two(2) powerful ways to earn free cryptocurrency and they are as Follows;

1. Bounty Hunting:
picture uploader
I got into Bounties in early 2018 but unfortunately I had nobody to teach me how it's done so I didn't know about bounties that are conducted in Bitcointalk, I used to do bounties from automated platforms like Bountyhive and Bounty0x but I recently discovered that the most profitable bounties can be found right here in this forum in the bounties section, you can find that in the Marketplace section of the Alternative Cryptocurrency thread.

Bounty hunting is quite easy to understand, some projects might need publicity and not just any kind of publicity, bounty hunting is basically community based marketing, projects pay bounty hunters to help publicise the projects and the good thing about it is that almost in all bounties, everybody is invited to participate and be a part of it, in each bounty thread, there are rules that govern each bounty and the best way to succeed is to read all the rules carefully before commencing because skipping just one rule might lead to disqualification in most cases, do not be a victim.

Another sweet thing about bounties is that There are usually different tasks which ranges from Twitter Sharing, Facebook Sharing, Blog Posts and YouTube Videos Creating, Signature Campaigns and even Reddit Sharing, so everybody can find the area they are best suited for and do that one, it is quite satisfying and rewarding.

2. Exchange Mining:

It is not a secret that one fundamental aim of Cryptocurrency is to create a financially independent society where credit is distributed transparently amongst all and on this note, many exchanges are utilizing this concept by redistributing the revenue made by their exchange platform to it's users who hold their tokens in the exchange in a process called Mining, some of the exchanges that does this is Kucoin, Coinex, EOSex and some others, this is one easy way to earn cryptocurrency especially if you are a long holder, while you are holding your coin, you are also earning more, isn't that awesome?

If you have any questions, just ask them below and I would doing my best to answer them to the best of my abilities,
do have a nice day and I wish you many more valuable tokens to your wallets.

Pages:
Jump to: