Pages:
Author

Topic: THE UNIQUE BTC GAMBLING BOT THAT MADE ME 1400$ IN A DAY - page 3. (Read 782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
I can vouch for it if it is working.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have about $500 btc to blow with this, hope someone highly trusted and able to disassemble it might get the vouch and let us know if it's actually safe.
I do love making money without working  Grin

We will be waiting.
On the meantime everyone can get it for 35$ Limited Price
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 271
I have about $500 btc to blow with this, hope someone highly trusted and able to disassemble it might get the vouch and let us know if it's actually safe.
I do love making money without working  Grin
I like making more money. I sold this script total 10 times yesterday adding another 500$. Some people work days for this money. I dont mind giving it to a highly trusted user for a review

I will give it a try.
Just had enough time yesterday to try out the latest revision to new bustabit site and I do like it better than the previous version.

Give me a vouch copy so I can try it out on the new site and I will give it a shining review once I get a chance to try it on bustadice too.
Since I never tried that version of busta before and I might like it more after trying it out with your script instead.

I would let a Hero or Legegendary to test it
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
I like making more money. I sold this script total 10 times yesterday adding another 500$. Some people work days for this money. I dont mind giving it to a highly trusted user for a review

I will give it a try.
Just had enough time yesterday to try out the latest revision to new bustabit site and I do like it better than the previous version.

Give me a vouch copy so I can try it out on the new site and I will give it a shining review once I get a chance to try it on bustadice too.
Since I never tried that version of busta before and I might like it more after trying it out with your script instead.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 271
Hello I recently started using a script that made me over 0.13BTC in the last 24 hours
Here you can check for a proof:
https://gyazo.com/cc9093d4720f6f1c7c3faf77a0eee033

I am using this script for about 2 days now.
First day I let it run for 1hour and my profit was over 450$

Minimum bankroll neded for the script:
13000 Bits (~150$)

Use this script at your own risk as there is always a chance to loose but with a decent bankroll you can make nice amount of money really fast

The pic doesn't prove anything and it would be great to give out a vouch copy to someoen who is interested in this so they can review it and let us know how much you can make with this. Actually if your able to make $450 in an hour or $1k+ a day why are you selling it for $50, that sounds stupid to me  Sad
Hello I recently started using a script that made me over 0.13BTC in the last 24 hours
Here you can check for a proof:
https://gyazo.com/cc9093d4720f6f1c7c3faf77a0eee033

I am using this script for about 2 days now.
First day I let it run for 1hour and my profit was over 450$

Minimum bankroll neded for the script:
13000 Bits (~150$)

Price:25$

Ver 2 is also available now. It requires $50 Investment
Price of ver 2: 10$
Buy from here >>>>>>>>>  

https://rocketr.net/buy/08f44d45d947
Use this script at your own risk as there is always a chance to loose but with a decent bankroll you can make nice amount of money really fast

Pages:
Jump to: