Pages:
Author

Topic: The United States blocked Tiktok and Wechat, the era of decentralized VPN is com - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
How will the restrictions on Tiktok and Wechat in the USA. cause a growth of VPN? I don't catch your reasons for the statement. In China, there are strict control and management from Chinese governments on local Internet but in the USA. things are not like that. TikTok or Wechat is only one of app, even big ones but I don't think they change anything on the Internent globally.

There are news that Microsoft, Twitter plans to buy TikTok.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The confrontation between China and the United States has intensified, the fire of trade war has burned to the internet, isolationism is becoming more serious, countries will be more and more fragmented, centralized internet will be more strictly regulated by countries. So many overseas Chinese groups, there are so many cross-border businesses with WeChat and international students groups, can foresee the follow-up VPN will certainly rise a wave but does not rule out the use of Trump further blocked VPN, after all, VPN also involves the collection of United States user security and privacy issues, it seems to go to the center VPN. Now this field is Orchid, Mysterium and Tachyon several, and the products are out, Orchid has a star founder,https://tachyon.eco / these Goods have more than 900,000 global users, feel the market is huge Ah.
I have to say to say that this business and economic war is getting ugly day by day, I mean how these fun apps are a threat to some countries economy i just do not get it.
Although these negative things will boost crypto market and multiple projects that aim open access including decentralized vpn projects plus cloud computing but in ethical terms what is going on is not what people want.
in any case we can conclude that such technologies will be in demand and the demand for it will grow !
I will continue to monitor and see how the project will develop
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
The confrontation between China and the United States has intensified, the fire of trade war has burned to the internet, isolationism is becoming more serious, countries will be more and more fragmented, centralized internet will be more strictly regulated by countries. So many overseas Chinese groups, there are so many cross-border businesses with WeChat and international students groups, can foresee the follow-up VPN will certainly rise a wave but does not rule out the use of Trump further blocked VPN, after all, VPN also involves the collection of United States user security and privacy issues, it seems to go to the center VPN. Now this field is Orchid, Mysterium and Tachyon several, and the products are out, Orchid has a star founder,https://tachyon.eco / these Goods have more than 900,000 global users, feel the market is huge Ah.
I have to say to say that this business and economic war is getting ugly day by day, I mean how these fun apps are a threat to some countries economy i just do not get it.
Although these negative things will boost crypto market and multiple projects that aim open access including decentralized vpn projects plus cloud computing but in ethical terms what is going on is not what people want.
Activity: 3
Very fast VPN !
I think its relevance will only grow during the economic war and more people will use decentralized technologies
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: