Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 31. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
April 06, 2014, 01:25:56 PM
Final tomorrow...! SUPER SUNDAY.. I hope we wil End up on Winning side..! Smiley
i think today Indian Team is in risk and need to do some efforts for win this cup Sad
Yeah India Lost the finals..! best wishes  for future though ..!
April 06, 2014, 01:20:35 PM
It didn't ended as we wished but we played the whole tournament very well.! hard luck in Finals..! Congrats to Sri-lanka
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 06, 2014, 12:25:44 PM
Final tomorrow...! SUPER SUNDAY.. I hope we wil End up on Winning side..! Smiley
i think today Indian Team is in risk and need to do some efforts for win this cup Sad
April 05, 2014, 02:19:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
April 04, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
Any Bettings Via BTC?
Yeah there are few sites where you can bet, but only if you want to do it..! but i don't think its legal in India..! is it.?

quick question: is betting in India illegal or are they chasing match fixers?
Betting is illegal too I think.! except few states, like Goa and Sikkim..! correct me if I'm wrong..!

Offshore Goa and Sikkim, but there is nothing in the legislation about online gambling Wink
It is something that I had discovered recently. There are very few gambling sites in India that do get shut down and they get shut down only when they steal someones money.

Would be good to explore this deeper to see if this is a FUD area as well.

This is the info i'll like to Quote
"The Constitution of India (Seventh Schedule, State List, Entry 34) gives states the right to create their own laws and policies regarding betting and gambling. Therefore the primary responsibility of regulating physical premises based betting and gambling is with the state. Most states have made laws prohibiting gambling but two states, Goa and Sikkim; have legalized many forms of betting and gambling. But when it comes to online betting the ambit of this Entry 34 becomes murky as legislations pertaining to Information Technology vests with the central government."

http://blog.ficci.com/sports-betting-india-faq/3708/

Benson, how about we create a online Betting Website and host it at Betting friendly country, Lets say Britain.
How does the Law come into effect then?
Do we have to pay taxes or other thing to Britain.? Even if we only use Bitcoin.

I wonder...

Can be hosted in Costa Rica or Macau or some other gambling friendly nation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 04, 2014, 12:54:23 PM
Any Bettings Via BTC?
Yeah there are few sites where you can bet, but only if you want to do it..! but i don't think its legal in India..! is it.?

Betting is illegal too I think.! except few states, like Goa and Sikkim..! correct me if I'm wrong..!

Offshore Goa and Sikkim, but there is nothing in the legislation about online gambling Wink
It is something that I had discovered recently. There are very few gambling sites in India that do get shut down and they get shut down only when they steal someones money.

"The Constitution of India (Seventh Schedule, State List, Entry 34) gives states the right to create their own laws and policies regarding betting and gambling. Therefore the primary responsibility of regulating physical premises based betting and gambling is with the state. Most states have made laws prohibiting gambling but two states, Goa and Sikkim; have legalized many forms of betting and gambling. But when it comes to online betting the ambit of this Entry 34 becomes murky as legislations pertaining to Information Technology vests with the central government."

Benson, how about we create a online Betting Website and host it at Betting friendly country, Lets say Britain.
How does the Law come into effect then?
Do we have to pay taxes or other thing to Britain.? Even if we only use Bitcoin.

I wonder...
April 04, 2014, 12:51:43 PM
although no one care but it looks like we are going to win..! 23 required in 19balls.!

We won \m/
and that too very convincingly ..! 

Hopefully they will not run out of steam
The way we are playing I don't think anyone can stop us from lifting the cup this year.!
Activity: 138
April 04, 2014, 12:48:42 PM
although no one care but it looks like we are going to win..! 23 required in 19balls.!

We won \m/
and that too very convincingly ..! 

Hopefully they will not run out of steam
Activity: 138
April 04, 2014, 12:17:11 PM

We won \m/
April 04, 2014, 11:51:52 AM
April 04, 2014, 07:29:02 AM
Ind Vs SA today..! lets see if we survive..!
April 03, 2014, 04:16:45 AM
Any Bettings Via BTC?

legendary
April 03, 2014, 04:09:23 AM
Any Bettings Via BTC?

April 03, 2014, 04:06:33 AM
Any Bettings Via BTC?

legendary
April 03, 2014, 04:00:27 AM
Any Bettings Via BTC?

legendary
April 03, 2014, 03:59:48 AM
I like to start IPL betting thread.. What's your opinion Benson Samuel?
haha who's is going to monitor it..? Benson..?

Can be unmonitored.
April 03, 2014, 03:49:03 AM
haha who's is going to monitor it..? Benson..?
Activity: 499
April 03, 2014, 01:32:21 AM
April 02, 2014, 03:17:54 PM
nope not legal in india, but who is tracing it. Go on have fun
haha we never know.. :p even the authorities can have acc/ in bitcointalk..! 
Activity: 448
April 02, 2014, 02:46:43 PM
nope not legal in india, but who is tracing it. Go on have fun
Pages:
Jump to: