Pages:
Author

Topic: The US Dollar has DEBT and Bitcoin has none - page 2. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is becoming popular and it is also not acceptable all the countries. If bitcoin remains their performance then they will acceptable all the countries and then bitcoin will compete with dollars.

It is happening!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Yep. When you have a currency supply that is not kept in check by one mechanism or another, it's really hard to justify why this currency would be able to retain its value in the long run and not implode or collapse in one way or another.

This is the exactly what fiat is. After the USD got off the gold standard, the government has had full control of the currency supply. And this is shown through historical data where fiat currencies have gone nowhere but down in value in the long run.

Bitcoin, gold, and silver are three of the best long term hedges against a fiat collapse/depreciation, and in my opinion, bitcoin currently would probably be the most practical and biggest emerging asset out of all three.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The whole world has debts. Bitcoin is cryptos because no one can manage it, so it does not have public liability. The amount that the dollar. But the obligation of the dollar does not affect the economy of this country, when so many other countries are suffering from public debt pushed a lot.
Merit: 100
Always remember that the US Dollar has Hellfire missiles and attack planes and Bitcoin has none.  Bitcoin and free money will win in the end but there is going to be a fight. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the Future: Countries that have flawed currencies are turning towards Bitcoin/ Crypto: FACT
FIAT will fail because it went off the gold standard!
FIAT will implode eventually!
The founder of Bitcoin understood this: He was and is a genius!

That's why dollar is said to collapse surely one or the another day.At that time,big shots like Warren Buffett,Bill gates,etc would be the ultimate losers who usually used to say that bitcoin is nothing but an illusion.
Exactly. I see it too.
That is why the dollar is supposed to collapse for sure one day or another.
At that time, there will be losers who are often used to saying that bitcoin is nothing but an illusion.
With all these shortcomings, Bitcoin caused more confidence than the dollar, with public debt, sold to everyone.
Activity: 115
Is the dollar comparable to the BTC? The dollar is a fixed legal tender, but the BTC is a speculative product and they cannot be compared.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
You are simply wrong here, the US dollar holds NO DEBT. It is a currency that is being used and wouldn't be able to hold debt, as no one is going to lend money to a currency which has no way to pay it back (as a currency, of course, has no revenues or expenses) You're thinking of the US government and you're confusing the government that is backing the currency and the currency itself.

Bitcoin and the US dollar BOTH have no debt.

Bitcoin has no debt, while the US government does have debt (like PRETTY MUCH EVERY OTHER GOVERNMENT) That's just how it is.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Definitely bitcoin is the future that is not so far away.It is difficult for me to imagine what the world will be after the official adoption of bitcoin as a means of payment and mass application.I don't know when fiat will leave but I think it will happen soon.about the founder of bitcoin, we will know soon.He was going to release his own book.We'll wait for her to come out.I think it will be very interesting
Merit: 3
The US dollar is FLAWED
Bitcoin is not!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Bitcoin is the Future: Countries that have flawed currencies are turning towards Bitcoin/ Crypto: FACT
FIAT will fail because it went off the gold standard!
FIAT will implode eventually!
The founder of Bitcoin understood this: He was and is a genius!

That's why dollar is said to collapse surely one or the another day.At that time,big shots like Warren Buffett,Bill gates,etc would be the ultimate losers who usually used to say that bitcoin is nothing but an illusion.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
It never came to me to that the US dollar has debts while the bitcoins has none, but I don't think the debt will be the main cause of countries shifting to bitcoins and dumping fiat.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
The debt that is accumulated by fiat or USD is because it is controlled by the government and it is carried about physically to satisfy the society's need.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
The US Dollar has a physical nation, Bitcoin has none. That physical nation has a physical police force and army that can do anything to anybody at anyplace for the sake of that US dollar. Bitcoin has ..... hackers?!
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
It's only a matter of time before someone invents an altcoin that can act as bitcoin debt.

some already did. they swapped someones mtgox login for coin (buying off their debt at pennies to the dollar)

Does Bitcoin have debts?
this is really surprising, it turns out Bitcoin still need Fiat. Bitcoin with Fiat can not be separated, it will be difficult for Bitcoin if have to part with Fiat.
should be between Fiat and Bitcoin should be able to establish a good relationship.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
I already say to many of my friends who listen to the opinions of people who claim that Bitcoin is a bubble and it will soon burst, but if you look at everything seriously, then most likely the dollar is a bubble. It's just that the American scammers built everything very cool. But, I agree that sooner or later the dollar pyramid will be abandoned. I can not say that Bitcoin will take the place of the dollar, but the fact that the digital asset will be the equivalent of the dollar - I'm sure of that. Personally, I, with all the shortcomings, Bitcoin causes more confidence than the dollar, with its turbid public debt, which is sold to all. I am amazed, because my country also invests money in the state debt, - delirium.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
It's only a matter of time before someone invents an altcoin that can act as bitcoin debt.

some already did. they swapped someones mtgox login for coin (buying off their debt at pennies to the dollar)
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is becoming popular and it is also not acceptable all the countries. If bitcoin remains their performance then they will acceptable all the countries and then bitcoin will compete with dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
bitcoin has not debt??

care to tell the MTGox creditors(class action claimants) this.. they will disagree

what you meant to say is bitcoin is not created via debt agreements (credit/mortgage/bonds)
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle

The US Dollar has DEBT and Bitcoin has none

Wrong the USD doesn't have any debt. The government does and so the US citizens
Pages:
Jump to: