Pages:
Author

Topic: the value of a coin. - page 3. (Read 1119 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 12:13:23 PM
how do you determine the value of a coin or project? (against bitcoin) it's a broad question I know, but what helps you determine the value of coins ??

For me.

For old coins.
If it available on bit exchanges. Like Poloniex or Bittrex.
If it in past had rise up.

For new coins.
Popularity on bitcointalk.
How big was (or now) bounty program.
Who are developers.
If it presenting on sites like icorating.com, tokenmarket.net
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 11:06:45 AM
how do you determine the value of a coin or project? (against bitcoin) it's a broad question I know, but what helps you determine the value of coins ??
The value of a coin is the most important thing to those sellers and buyers. It is according to the value if how long or short you hold a coins. If that so, I think the strong foundation and the longness of coin is what I'm looking for, for me to value the price. If a coin has a great foundation like btc it is already a trusted coins and I was one who are the first investors who are hold this coins in long-term. If they was looking for high demand I think it is ups to the price of this coins, some investors are looking in that way.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2017, 09:03:50 AM
how do I determine the value of a coin or project?
I will read their roadmap,plan, their team and what they propose for us and is it easy to achieve or not. Most of good project will show you interesting thing in their business. If you want to join ICO please read their profile carefully
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
I can determine the value of the coin by looking on its project and also the road map of the coin. If i will see that the coin has a good project that can give benefits to its possible users then it is already a good coin for me and if their road map is also good then i will definitely buy that coin and keep it on my investment portfolio.
Same to your way I also looking for a roadmap and the project that coins are focused because it can give idea to the investors that the type of coin that they are choosing are depending on their wants and uses of the coins. The project that have a beautiful plan in the future and the company that are in the coin also helps the coins to be pumped in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 30, 2017, 08:19:58 AM
I can determine the value of the coin by looking on its project and also the road map of the coin. If i will see that the coin has a good project that can give benefits to its possible users then it is already a good coin for me and if their road map is also good then i will definitely buy that coin and keep it on my investment portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 30, 2017, 06:45:03 AM
The value of a coin depends on the marcatcap of that coin, if marketcap is more price will be high thats simple.then how many coins are supplied during ico.It depends also devs activity if devs is active and for this you can check their bitcointalk Ann thread. If during ico they reach their target then coins price will be diployed easily after ico.So all the think that i have presented here is requared to determine a coins price.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
August 30, 2017, 06:29:27 AM
i think the demand has a big role in this case, the demand gives you the total person that already interested with the coin and the suplly gives a clue about how many the coin will be distributed to all of them. That will give the total value of the coin or it will be automatically deployed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 30, 2017, 06:22:40 AM
The value of a coin is perfectly determined by the demand to the supply requirement. Basically the value gets determined once after the ICO sale gets over. Later the same when gets listed to the exchanges for trading requirement the value gets pumped causing a increase based on market capital.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 30, 2017, 06:12:20 AM
According to the indeed to determine a value coin or project the main thing is the plan or what they bring. If I look at the plans that they have had a value that was useful in the future is certain and I am sure that the coin will soar and gives many advantages to investors, the next step is the team. If the coin or project has a solid Team and never do the work of a successful project, I think it has better value. But it all depends on which team consistently create.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
August 30, 2017, 05:14:57 AM

Value is generally determined by the users (buyers and seller.) When a coin has smaller market cap, it's price can be largely influenced by some players and can be volatile.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 05:03:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: