Pages:
Author

Topic: The value of the coin is affected by the news? - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I also think that news is not important . although our time there are news ( . especially on consciousness of people . So don't panic .
Activity: 94
Yes, it's because bad news can spread the FUD that make many people hestitate to invest in Crypto or make people sell their crypto coin. Also if there is good news, it will atracted many people to invest in crypto and can cause pump.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
News affects the value of cryptocurrency because good news attracts interested people to buy tokens so the price can rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
You should understand that the cryptocurrency rate is not affected by the news that is influenced by the psychology of investors. If investors simultaneously sell cryptos, it will cause a decrease in the exchange rate and vice versa if the investors hold the exchange rate of the market will increase rapidly.
Activity: 119
This is true the value of  bitcoin will be affected by the news because those peoples kept there bitcoin will be panic how to sell it that earned a big value of money and all menbers of bitcoin will not be interested to do there jobs of pos if the value is still remain low prices.
Activity: 153
I believe that the news still affect the price of cryptocurrency. if the bad make the market red, the good make it green.
Activity: 95
The market responds to news of mergers,partnerships,policies etc.They can have significant impact on prices of coins
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Good and bad news affect coins price but bad news has a greater effect because at that moment people will panick and start selling their coins but when it is good news, the price change is usually not much compared with bad news.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
You need to take into account that the news you have posted is related to the future use of blockchain technology by IBM but it has no relation with cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it cannot influence the crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
IBM - The technology giant has signed a $ 740 million deal with the US government to use blockchain and other new technologies to improve data security.
There is a lot of good news for the cryptocurrency market, but I do not see much change in the value of the coin. But if there is bad news about crypto, it looks like the market is just red

Well, the bad news are present threat like a hacked exchange, a bug in the code and so on. This is a different type of news that will impact in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
IBM - The technology giant has signed a $ 740 million deal with the US government to use blockchain and other new technologies to improve data security.
There is a lot of good news for the electronic money market, but I do not see much change in the value of the coin. But if there is bad news about crypto, it looks like the market is just red

Don't be too hasty. News is one of the factor why price behaves but it doesn't mean that all the time price will react on a certain news.

Just let those news came and see what will be the reaction of the community. We can't just speculate that price movement will be good after a good news come. That's how unpredictable price movement is.
Activity: 45
There is a lot of good news for the cryptocurrency market, but I do not see much change in the value of the coin. But if there is bad news about crypto, it looks like the market is just red
Pages:
Jump to: