Pages:
Author

Topic: The value of the token - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
Its all due to people dumping when it hits the first exchange and its pretty dumb tbh. The tokens from good projects will rise with the market when the bear season is over. Buying volume across the whole market is down at the minute and insta-dumping is just pure impatience. Why get involves in a project just to dump the tokens at the first opportunity?
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
The value of the current tokens I see is almost down, many ICO projects sold at high prices but when traded, prices are down strongly, this has caused many investors lost faith. on ICO projects. So they give up the market pretty much.
That's what I want to say in this article. The price is always low with its real value. They succeeded in selling the ICO. Why do not they spend a little bit to stabilize their token values?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:38:41 AM
The value of the current tokens I see is almost down, many ICO projects sold at high prices but when traded, prices are down strongly, this has caused many investors lost faith. on ICO projects. So they give up the market pretty much.
June 16, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
I am a bounty hunter. I participated in the Airdrop campaign and bonuses. But I have an evaluation of the value of the token when listed on the floor.
- The Airdrop campaign distributes free token and you will use your referrer to get more. Most of these Airdrop campaigns are not mentioned in selling their token releases. These campaigns deliver a large number of tokens and most of their projects are not of interest to investors. But it does not matter, It is important that the value of the token when listed on the exchange is very good. The value of this token is the pump.

- Bounty campaigns: These campaigns are engaging people in a variety of ways, including through social networking, signatures, natural content creation, translation, and so on. Projects through the Bounty campaign to promote the project are interested investors and their project is successful in selling the token. But in my opinion, these tokens when listed on the exchange are not really worth it.The value of these tokens fell sharply when listed on the exchange. It can be reduced to just one third of the ICO purchase value.

So why does the value of the project fail in the ICO, but the value of their token when listing the trading floor is very high? They distribute their token with many Airdrop campaigns. Meanwhile, successful projects in the sale of ICO, but the token is low value when listing on the exchange?

Have you heard of a pump-and-dump scheme. Well, that's the main reason why the prices of token suddenly exploded when it was go live and schedule to be listed in a exchange. Many groups have anticipated this kind of situation, so they usually bought or hold at it cheap price but then they will suddenly pump it before and during the actual listing, but then eventually it will all crashed in the end.

As for successful projects having low value, most of the time, their pipeline hasn't been met, or delayed because of unforseen reasons. I hold tokens that I didn't sell during the listing and now its down by almost 60%. But I believed in the project, What I'm trying to say is that a successful project takes time, it needed to mature before we can enjoy the price. Might take years or even months, but if the project has a good roadmap, eventually investors will find them and will pour their cash on that coin.
I also keep my tokens and it has dropped by nearly 70% of the value. All assets are of little value, successful projects in ICO sales are stagnant and do not have any action for their token. Meanwhile, the tokens received from the unsuccessful projects received from the Airdrop campaign brought great value. I do not understand the success projects in selling the ICO they are doing.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 16, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
I am a bounty hunter. I participated in the Airdrop campaign and bonuses. But I have an evaluation of the value of the token when listed on the floor.
- The Airdrop campaign distributes free token and you will use your referrer to get more. Most of these Airdrop campaigns are not mentioned in selling their token releases. These campaigns deliver a large number of tokens and most of their projects are not of interest to investors. But it does not matter, It is important that the value of the token when listed on the exchange is very good. The value of this token is the pump.

- Bounty campaigns: These campaigns are engaging people in a variety of ways, including through social networking, signatures, natural content creation, translation, and so on. Projects through the Bounty campaign to promote the project are interested investors and their project is successful in selling the token. But in my opinion, these tokens when listed on the exchange are not really worth it.The value of these tokens fell sharply when listed on the exchange. It can be reduced to just one third of the ICO purchase value.

So why does the value of the project fail in the ICO, but the value of their token when listing the trading floor is very high? They distribute their token with many Airdrop campaigns. Meanwhile, successful projects in the sale of ICO, but the token is low value when listing on the exchange?

Have you heard of a pump-and-dump scheme. Well, that's the main reason why the prices of token suddenly exploded when it was go live and schedule to be listed in a exchange. Many groups have anticipated this kind of situation, so they usually bought or hold at it cheap price but then they will suddenly pump it before and during the actual listing, but then eventually it will all crashed in the end.

As for successful projects having low value, most of the time, their pipeline hasn't been met, or delayed because of unforseen reasons. I hold tokens that I didn't sell during the listing and now its down by almost 60%. But I believed in the project, What I'm trying to say is that a successful project takes time, it needed to mature before we can enjoy the price. Might take years or even months, but if the project has a good roadmap, eventually investors will find them and will pour their cash on that coin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 16, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
because all of these ICOs have been absolutely shit and useless. people know this and they still invest in them. so when they receive their useless tokens the only thing left for them to do is to dump them. dumping them means the price of these tokens drop hard.

and knowing this trend even if a newbie buys the token without knowing what is going on they will see the initial dump and they will also join the dump and increase the size of the drop.

there is also the fact that there is no demand for these tokens as i said they are useless! no demand+large dumps= hard drop.
June 16, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
This is because many sell their tokens. Bounty hunters sell tokens received for their work. Sell tokens people who participated in the pre-sale, because they get a very good bonus for this, it happens and 50 percent. That's why the cost of a coin / token drops dramatically when it goes to the first exchange.
But the Airdrop campaign's token of unsuccessful projects was valuable when listing on the floor and pumps well. So why are the tokens of successful projects in ICO sales plummeting and difficult to pump?
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
June 16, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
This is because many sell their tokens. Bounty hunters sell tokens received for their work. Sell tokens people who participated in the pre-sale, because they get a very good bonus for this, it happens and 50 percent. That's why the cost of a coin / token drops dramatically when it goes to the first exchange.
June 16, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: