Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 12. (Read 389618 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

I advise to read the news that the team has updated, a lot of useful information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
What is Bounty Program and How To Make Money on It?
Read about this in our new article on our website!
https://news.vestchain.io/articles/ie83YT
Thanks for the article, perhaps the bounty hunters are honored and it will be useful for them in the future not to sell tokens for little money Grin
Thanks for the update. You are right, a lot of with participants of generosity sell their tokens without waiting for growth.
Now everyone says that the charity of many campaigns has died, but you can still earn.
I try to take part in Bounty, this is a good opportunity to earn and support the project you like.
Activity: 287
October 10, 2018, 07:16:06 PM
Thanks for the article, perhaps the bounty hunters are honored and it will be useful for them in the future not to sell tokens for little money Grin
Thanks for the update. You are right, a lot of with participants of generosity sell their tokens without waiting for growth.
Now everyone says that the charity of many campaigns has died, but you can still earn.

For example, I participate in many bounty companies and do not sell coins. I am waiting for the overall growth of the market. If possible, I’m happy to take part in the bounty of this project.
The fact that you do not sell coins is very correct, you will be able to earn good money in the future.
Yes, this is the right decision, for the future plan is true, they also do it after the end of the bounty
You need to very skillfully get rid of the bounty hunters, because they bring only harm to projects, not all of course, but there are such people
Es gibt eine gute Methode, Token in Teilen auszugeben, dann kann man vergessen, dass der Token im Preis sinkt
In fact, to become a bounty hunter, you need to know the market very well, it’s important to choose the right project and explore its prospects.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

For example, I participate in many bounty companies and do not sell coins. I am waiting for the overall growth of the market. If possible, I’m happy to take part in the bounty of this project.
The fact that you do not sell coins is very correct, you will be able to earn good money in the future.
Yes, this is the right decision, for the future plan is true, they also do it after the end of the bounty
You need to very skillfully get rid of the bounty hunters, because they bring only harm to projects, not all of course, but there are such people
There is a good way to issue tokens in parts, then you can forget that the token goes down in price
Activity: 56
October 10, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Activity: 252
October 10, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Activity: 210
October 10, 2018, 04:56:48 PM
Activity: 31
October 10, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

And it seems to me that believing in a project is a matter for ordinary users, and the team should work hard and develop. Only by self-developing every day by improving your product can you achieve success.
If you just believe, then money from the sky will not appear, you need to work hard so that in the end everything will be fine afterwards
We can believe or hope for the success of the project, in turn, the team must rely on its strength and productive work.
Without teamwork, there will be nothing, but at the moment everything works out for them, that’s good
You are right, the team should work on their product and achieve a result together, then it will be easier to deal with competitors.
Gradually, all the nuances that need to be brought to the ideal state cannot be left, everything is being done gradually.
Everywhere there are weaknesses, you need to strive to ensure that they are not, then there will be an excellent end result
Essentially they need to be corrected gradually so that in the future there are no questions for investors.
In the period of work, there are necessarily errors that require correction, this is a workflow.
Errors arise in order to correct them, because everything needs to be brought to the end, so that in the future there will be no problems
Activity: 238
October 10, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

And it seems to me that believing in a project is a matter for ordinary users, and the team should work hard and develop. Only by self-developing every day by improving your product can you achieve success.
If you just believe, then money from the sky will not appear, you need to work hard so that in the end everything will be fine afterwards
We can believe or hope for the success of the project, in turn, the team must rely on its strength and productive work.
Without teamwork, there will be nothing, but at the moment everything works out for them, that’s good
You are right, the team should work on their product and achieve a result together, then it will be easier to deal with competitors.
Gradually, all the nuances that need to be brought to the ideal state cannot be left, everything is being done gradually.
Everywhere there are weaknesses, you need to strive to ensure that they are not, then there will be an excellent end result
Essentially they need to be corrected gradually so that in the future there are no questions for investors.
In the period of work, there are necessarily errors that require correction, this is a workflow.
copper member
Activity: 20
October 10, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

And why rely on the success of the project, you need financial support for it, and of course, participation in various events, then everything will be fine
Of course, belief in something better is great, well, you need to work hard for the team to achieve something in the future so that you can be proud of it.
Choosing a project, I have high hopes for its successful implementation and watch every step of the team.
Now there are a lot of projects on the market, but really sensible projects are worth attention and this is one of them for me
The market is full of projects, the competition is huge, but worthy projects will be able to take a place and benefit.
copper member
Activity: 94
October 10, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Now on the market it is difficult to do everything without mistakes, many pitfalls are found on the way of developers.
Activity: 181
October 10, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

Activity: 102
October 10, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Activity: 252
October 10, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

And why rely on the success of the project, you need financial support for it, and of course, participation in various events, then everything will be fine
Of course, belief in something better is great, well, you need to work hard for the team to achieve something in the future so that you can be proud of it.
Choosing a project, I have high hopes for its successful implementation and watch every step of the team.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

Activity: 287
October 09, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

As people say: “Patience and a little effort” is the whole truth, you need persistence
The right words, now there are a lot of competitors in the market, you need to crush them with your persistence
But as we all know, only the most interesting project survives on the market and so the team that brought it to the very end
Activity: 49
October 09, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

As people say: “Patience and a little effort” is the whole truth, you need persistence
The right words, now there are a lot of competitors in the market, you need to crush them with your persistence
Activity: 31
October 09, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

The guys have already achieved so much, they are great in that they constantly do not sit still and do their project, they bring it to the ideal
Pages:
Jump to: