Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 20. (Read 389620 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
Speaking about the situation in the market and in the industry at the moment, we see that it creates a lot of positive and unique intellectual contracts. VestChain administration should seize this moment!

The market has started its recovery, but how does the VEST token feel in this situation?

Investors so tired when the price of the currency falls for a long time. Everybody is wating for recovery. If price of the main cryptocurency will grow it will be more simple to the ICO. People will start to invest more actively.
Investors are interested in a favorable situation on the market and want quality, meaningful projects. In order to attract attention and realize the project, hard work and time are needed.
Activity: 266
September 26, 2018, 02:41:04 PM
What specific products have already been made for the future platform? I don't see any innovations. Hope, that soon the entire information will emerge.

Competition will always be present, but this project must get to the top
In any case, this project must compete with other projects, the idea is good, the rest depends on the team
It is important that in the project there are all experts in the team, it is important for development
The success of the project directly depends on the activity and professionalism of the team.
Activity: 252
September 26, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
I heard you started your own bounty company. How can I join the bounty? Where is registration? Give a direct link if you can.

In order to take part in the bounty, you need to register here https://bounty.vestchain.io

Personally, I have long joined the bounty, this is a very profitable activity, because the project tokens are already traded on the exchanges

I will take part in generosity, this is a great way to support the project and the fact that the project's tokens are traded make it attractive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
I heard you started your own bounty company. How can I join the bounty? Where is registration? Give a direct link if you can.

In order to take part in the bounty, you need to register here https://bounty.vestchain.io

Personally, I have long joined the bounty, this is a very profitable activity, because the project tokens are already traded on the exchanges
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

What about airdrop? is it still active? Can one and the same user to join, and to bounty and airdrop?
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
September 26, 2018, 05:58:07 AM
What specific products have already been made for the future platform? I don't see any innovations. Hope, that soon the entire information will emerge.
September 26, 2018, 05:55:55 AM
I think that, use of this innovative design allows improving the quality and effectiveness of cooperation between advertisers and service providers, ensuring the security of interests of both.

smart contacts are very popular because they contain innovations. I will be happy to follow the news of the project.
September 26, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
I think that, use of this innovative design allows improving the quality and effectiveness of cooperation between advertisers and service providers, ensuring the security of interests of both.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

At the moment, the price of 1 VEST token is 0.00000404 BTC, which is 26% higher than a week ago.

Over the past few days, the entire cryptocurrency market has seriously gone down, VEST token has not been able to hold its price.

today, the price went up again, the cost of 1 VEST 0.00000375 BTC. The price is gradually rising.

Now is the best time to invest, the market has gone up, tokens are becoming more expensive. We can't miss this moment.
Activity: 196
September 26, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

At the moment, the price of 1 VEST token is 0.00000404 BTC, which is 26% higher than a week ago.

Over the past few days, the entire cryptocurrency market has seriously gone down, VEST token has not been able to hold its price.

today, the price went up again, the cost of 1 VEST 0.00000375 BTC. The price is gradually rising.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

September 24, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
Help me fully understand the expression "two-tier blockchains"? What does that mean, some new developments? I'm interested.

It turns out that this two-level blockchain also implies joint mining. Each block offers various rewards and complexity, creating a marketing model for creating a market mechanism for regulating supply and demand. Each shard has an equal hash force, and the root lock has a rather big complexity and a reward for security.
September 24, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

Where can I buy a VEST token, on which specific crypto-currency exchanges it is sold?

Many of the investors have already made good money with VEST, but it seems to me that only long-term investments are needed here.
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 07:47:54 AM
The VestChain project looks very promising compared to its competitors who develop similar technologies.

I fully agree with you, this project has a future, but it is still necessary that the General situation in the crypto-currency market be favorable, then the main part of investors will act more actively.
Activity: 196
September 24, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Where can I buy a VEST token, on which specific crypto-currency exchanges it is sold?

Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
The VestChain project looks very promising compared to its competitors who develop similar technologies.

Yes, but now users and investors like the transparency and simplicity of the product.

The most important thing for investors is that the price of the VEST coin is growing, the rest is less important:)

This is the only cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy VEST coin. https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VEST_BTC/
Activity: 210
September 24, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

Yes, but now users and investors like the transparency and simplicity of the product.

The most important thing for investors is that the price of the VEST coin is growing, the rest is less important:)

Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: