Pages:
Author

Topic: The way things are going with new crypto is worrisome - page 8. (Read 898 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Almost everyone I knew now creates their own tokens  Grin these guys aren't even crypto developers to begin with, they have no coding experience or knowledge now this makes me worry, imagine how many crypto tokens that are created by inexperienced personal, I think we need to buckle up for there will be huge rain of scam tokens upon us than what we've seen before...... Sigh! I wish that only few qualified people knew how to build blockchain projects.
Not almost everyone, in fact, I have no plan about it. We can a massive growth of crypto projects creations because many were trying to trick people and easily make money out of it. They'll think that creating new projects will give them wealth but the truth is that they will only fail. Don't stress yourself out from them, they don't have that conscience left. These people will continue to create more and ruin the image of crypto, they'll love making money is an easy way.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Almost everyone I knew now creates their own tokens  Grin these guys aren't even crypto developers to begin with, they have no coding experience or knowledge now this makes me worry, imagine how many crypto tokens that are created by inexperienced personal, I think we need to buckle up for there will be huge rain of scam tokens upon us than what we've seen before...... Sigh! I wish that only few qualified people knew how to build blockchain projects.
Where have you been? It's been happening since a long way ago, and it does decrease in any sensible way. Back then people are creating useless shit-token in the name of ICO, and now Defi and party NFT.

There is no way to decrease such utter coins/tokens to keep popping up in this space, the ecosystem is built to make people able to build whatever they want. The problem is such ignorant people believe that the utopian of the token utility is going to happen while in fact, the majority of them are built only to scam.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
Very likely, the developer at least knows and understands what he will face in the future because new tokens/coins appear all the time and to enter a large Exchange, if I'm not mistaken there are many terms and conditions that must be met. If the support for the development team's ability and financial strength is strong, I'm sure it will work otherwise it will stop halfway and be abandoned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: