Pages:
Author

Topic: The way to deal with a massive drop is to buy more during low prices. - page 3. (Read 374 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
That way, during the rise, you make your losses back before prices go back to normal. It's to double down. But i'm not your financial adviser. The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments. but the market is much bigger than them.
This is just temporary and always a good chance to the traders with strong hand while the weak is always wearing the misfortune. This is just my idea.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Now you can buy a lot of coins at a low price and in the future sell them well.
But this requires money, and where to get them, that's the question.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The sharp decline in the crypto market is taking place, and there are no signs that it will end. In fact, there will be a lot of investors interested in the crypto market when prices drop dramatically. I think that after the crisis is over, there will be positive and optimistic signs. The crypto market is not easy for a quick investment and leaves behind. It takes persistence and trust to keep it in the long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think it's not a good time to buy now.
Because it looks like bitcoin is still on the decline, though it is because of India and China's FUD, facebook has also banned ico advertising.
A bear market of cryptocurrency market has come. Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
That way, during the rise, you make your losses back before prices go back to normal. It's to double down. But i'm not your financial adviser. The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments. but the market is much bigger than them.
Pages:
Jump to: