Pages:
Author

Topic: The way to win in gambling - page 26. (Read 15689 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
Even though we have a positive attitude about winning because of gambling always one should have proper luck, if he doesn't have the ability of proper guess you might end up in losing your money. Most of the people will start gambling with a positive attitude only but thongs will change if he doesn't make any money through it.
Gambling is all about probability. If someone is born naturally good in making guesses more correct, he should play gambling and I am damn sure that he will be able to make a handsome amount of money in short intervals of time. Having positive attitude towards winning will definitely allow you to win, not only in gambling but also in other matters of life because a negative mind can never give a positive life.
In most of the gambling games we depend on our luck, therefore i do not think  that there can be such a specific way of winning the bit, but still in some gambling games like sports gambling we need to have some study and knowledge because there we not only depend on our luck but our experience and study can also be helpful in sports gambling. Therefore it is important to do study and some good planing for sports gambling.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
From my point of view, it is hard to win in gambling because the house edge always exists. It is hard to beat it unless you are good, you are an expert in gambling. The more I gamble, the more loss I have. And luck is what we need most in gambling
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
March 27, 2018, 03:54:04 PM
there are no really way to win in gambling, it depend on your luck in gambling.
gambling is a factor lucky, if have really way to win in gambling I think you very rich.

We can’t be so dumb to even think of a positivity in harmful game. It is often said, “When there is evil, there is nothing like virtue exists”. So gambling is a parasite that is eating you up while you are being injected with loss and worries. People become zero when they come out of gambling world. They need to understand how worst this game is and how badly it is affecting them.
This sounds coming from  somebody who has coped with it and saw what its affect it has done to ones life.
At this stage if gambling affects ones life it is time for an intervention and to seek help with what it truly is.
An addiction.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
Even though we have a positive attitude about winning because of gambling always one should have proper luck, if he doesn't have the ability of proper guess you might end up in losing your money. Most of the people will start gambling with a positive attitude only but thongs will change if he doesn't make any money through it.
Gambling is all about probability. If someone is born naturally good in making guesses more correct, he should play gambling and I am damn sure that he will be able to make a handsome amount of money in short intervals of time. Having positive attitude towards winning will definitely allow you to win, not only in gambling but also in other matters of life because a negative mind can never give a positive life.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 27, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
Gambling is only for fun, not for earn more money actually. The way to win is became from luck, analysis the game etc.
But gambling is not positive things to do, better we find one job for our life. Success is never work in gambling, but work hard to success more better !
I agree. Do not just rely on gambling when it comes in income..if you really want to have a good income then find a good and stable job for you. Gambling game is just for an entertainment and if you win, that is just a bonus for you if you are lucky enough to win. Maybe the best way for you, is to work hard and not relying on something that there is no assurance.
Taking a big risk is not healty, even you win in some instances chances to lose back is always at the back of it, many gamblers are always positive
thinking that they can manage to win even they already loses they will keep on continuing to gamble chasing back their loses, that's why it should
not be take seriously for money generating machine but a source of enjoyment.
Yeah, it amazes me the way some people on this forum always want to take gambling as a job with some asking some annoying questions on how they can make profit in gambling like it is some investment. The earlier some people started knowing that this is a game with a 50:50 chance of either winning or losing, the better and for online games, most time, you always end up losing anyway.

Anyone that can just see it as a way to have some fun will not bother throwing in much and if they eventually win, that is good and fine.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
March 26, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
As for some betting, what do you recommend?

I would recommend some sports betting. At least in sports you can some what read in to the situation, see what kind of chances you want to take (some games have up to 100 different bets for one match), and you can also do your research on it. Obviously upsets happen and things nobody can account for but if you stick to your guns and keep on with what you know should work you'll get rewarded eventually. There's also important to have a good bankroll management, it is crucial if you run in to a losing streak.

Sports betting gives you the chance to make certain inputs which you can decide based on how informed you are about the games and its analytical analysis. I have found success with soccer betting since most of the top 2 European soccer teams win more than 70% of their games every season so i will recommend also if the OP is undecided yet.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
March 26, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I would recommend some sports betting. At least in sports you can some what read in to the situation, see what kind of chances you want to take (some games have up to 100 different bets for one match), and you can also do your research on it. Obviously upsets happen and things nobody can account for but if you stick to your guns and keep on with what you know should work you'll get rewarded eventually. There's also important to have a good bankroll management, it is crucial if you run in to a losing streak.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
March 26, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
Secondly, if you feel both teams have the same strength, you analyze the condition or condition of both teams at that time. That way you can see what is not in the two teams, you will be able to choose one.

if in other types of games it may not be that simple to win or even simpler anymore.

That is not possible for both team to have the same chance to win, there will always be some advantage over the others. Some sites allow live in game betting, that would be much better incase both team is pretty "equal". In this kind of circumstances, having the game run for few minutes might show which team has advantage over the other
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
March 26, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

If you gamble in a sports bet like soccer, then there is a way that can be your weapon.
first, always choose a stronger team. You must know which team is strong and the weak team, by choosing a stronger team, your chances of winning will be easier.
Secondly, if you feel both teams have the same strength, you analyze the condition or condition of both teams at that time. That way you can see what is not in the two teams, you will be able to choose one.

if in other types of games it may not be that simple to win or even simpler anymore.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
Gambling is a game of strategy and luck, however positive your mind can get if the you lack the two factors, it's hard to win and keep a positive mindset (especially when you're losing). Also, for me I don't recommend people to gamble, maybe for past time. But don't go gambling everyday as it can be very addictive and might find it hard to let go of the habit (of gambling).
If you want to Win in Play Online Gambling with a Higher Percentage Opportunity, then surely you must also be good at choosing games that will provide a more viable chance of winning such as Handicap Balls, Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Sicbo Dadu.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

What I will recomment to you is that stop betting from gambling, it is too risky for everyone to risk their money on gambling hoping that they could win but they are not. Gambling is a game that winning is not that easy, winning against the house is a very complicated thing to do.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
I don't think there is any proper way or strategy to win in gambling.Gambling just depends on luck so now way can help you to win.All you can do just pray to God that may you win.Gambling is so risky so I don't think we should trust any way to win gambling.

Luck can be good in dice games but for everything else there is no luck. Sport betting for example is so complex in some point that many who played sport betting for years have various factor in this. How teams are playing home away who will be in start up who is injured, many factors that can latter determine outcome of the match.

Gambling is never easy.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 26, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
It is hard to win in gambling because there is always the house edge which stops us from winning. However, there are still many ways to beat the house and you have to spend time to learn about their behavior and create your strategy. I have seen many expert gamblers earning a great amount of money every month
Gambling should not even in any way be classified as a means of income gaining, this is a game and one where you are either meant to get lucky or not, which most of the time you are not always lucky. A lot of people have missed their way just by thinking with gambling they can make a lot with strategies, but that is a pure lie. No one does, and no one will ever do.

I know few people who do win the gambling but definitely not in the gambling. I mean they are gambling for bursting their stress hence they are not expecting any returns from gambling and in my opinion they all are winning in their life through gambling activities.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
March 26, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
It's easy to say that you are positive to win at the start but everyone has their limit. When gamblers had a losing streak, they became frustrated and triple their bets or more than that. Just gauge your play if it's your lucky day or not.

It might be a huge risk if you keep increasing the bets amount as losing could become much more than what you can even afford to lose. In anticipation to keep winning it might not be possible every time you will win and doubling the amount means higher chances that if you lose you lose a huge money.

I think in order to  prevent the huge risk that you said you could always do something for the deposit money. If you deposit the amount that you can afford to lose then you could really go all out and don't feel anything but sadness.. you could feel that emotion but at least you know that you can afford to lose that and not feel left out. At least in bringing more money you could have a higher chance of getting more money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 26, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
It's easy to say that you are positive to win at the start but everyone has their limit. When gamblers had a losing streak, they became frustrated and triple their bets or more than that. Just gauge your play if it's your lucky day or not.

It might be a huge risk if you keep increasing the bets amount as losing could become much more than what you can even afford to lose. In anticipation to keep winning it might not be possible every time you will win and doubling the amount means higher chances that if you lose you lose a huge money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 12:15:10 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 11:27:07 PM
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 25, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
There are some strategies for winning gambling that all the gamblers are much more experienced about those strategies, they can win this win easily and who are not aware of those strategies, they can never win gambling but yes, those who play a lot of gambling. They are studying one day, factics can be adopted so that they can win gambling triumph,
I think there are no yet confirmed strategies introduced in gambling because if it were true, then all the gamblers would have adopted such tricks because no one wants to or willing to lose his money in gambling and every one would have been winning instead of winning or losing and the era of gambling would have come to an end. These are the strategies created by people on their own and sometimes useful and sometimes not.
After all these years there are still people who do believe on such strategies that might really give profits unto them.In skills based gambling then skills and knowledge is important but most the time your luck would always dictate on what would be the result in the end.Tactics and strategies can be created anytime no matter how many times we do try it might work but not totally means it will really exploit the system of gambling.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 25, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
I don't think there is any proper way or strategy to win in gambling.Gambling just depends on luck so now way can help you to win.All you can do just pray to God that may you win.Gambling is so risky so I don't think we should trust any way to win gambling.
Not always. Sometimes you can keep winning in card games by counting or having an intuition. In real games played face to face you can also read  your opponents and win this way. It all depends on the game that you're playing. For instance all real slot machines are rigged, so it's impossible to keep winning. The only way to win is to get lucky with a machine that took a lot of money from previous players.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 03:27:25 PM
There are some strategies for winning gambling that all the gamblers are much more experienced about those strategies, they can win this win easily and who are not aware of those strategies, they can never win gambling but yes, those who play a lot of gambling. They are studying one day, factics can be adopted so that they can win gambling triumph,
I think there are no yet confirmed strategies introduced in gambling because if it were true, then all the gamblers would have adopted such tricks because no one wants to or willing to lose his money in gambling and every one would have been winning instead of winning or losing and the era of gambling would have come to an end. These are the strategies created by people on their own and sometimes useful and sometimes not.
Pages:
Jump to: