Pages:
Author

Topic: the 'What was the last thing you put in your mouth?' game - page 2. (Read 4274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Girlfriends nipple
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Big fat cigar. Partying at a club with some nice girls, some bub and smoking some decent cubans, haha!
Activity: 127
legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
Tea  Cheesy i love tea and coffee! I drink minimum 4 cups of tea everyday.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
A blend of bread and meat...I think it was chicken. yummy  Smiley
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
ice cream c:

Some urine.  Gotta keep checking these patients for diabetes until we get some modern technology to check for that.  Oh man this one has a hair...
I'm going to assume this ISN'T a dirty response. Wink It's just not dirty enough to ruin our counter:
Days without a dirty response 161

Sorry I didn't see the dirty counter.  I am a man of science.  Dr. Quinn Medicine woman taught me how to check for diabetes mellitis by tasting the urine for lost glucose.

In an update to m previous taste, I just had some mango & passionfruit juice - same color as the urine just tastes a heck of a lot better  Grin
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
A stick. IDK what kind of stick. But it was good.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
chair :/

How is this not a dirty response? Who knows where that chair has been... or who has been on that chair.

As for me, the last thing I put in my mouth was a gaseous substance, made mostly of nitrogen. I couldn't help it; it was really a life or death situation. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
ice cream c:

Some urine.  Gotta keep checking these patients for diabetes until we get some modern technology to check for that.  Oh man this one has a hair...
I'm going to assume this ISN'T a dirty response. Wink It's just not dirty enough to ruin our counter:
Days without a dirty response 161
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Some urine.  Gotta keep checking these patients for diabetes until we get some modern technology to check for that.  Oh man this one has a hair...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
the last thing i put in my mouth was a amazing slice of . . . CRAP . . . a fly just flew in my mouth

well you have my answer.
Activity: 42
A toothbrush
Activity: 14
Activity: 202
Manuka Honey
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
J'ai Envie De Toi