Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market looked a lot different 1 year ago - page 4. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Ofc it will be look different, there not so many people at that day interested in cryptocurrency world. And ofc its cheap the demand not that high at that time xD anyway still many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble. Yeah we just do what we have to do right ? make money to pay a bill, keep investing mate !

"many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble"

Simply saying "Cryptocurrency is a bubble" is stupid. However, denying that the majority of the Cryptocurrencies is in a bubble is just as stupid.

As much as I admire Blockchain technology and its result, Cryptocurrencies, it's a fact that approximately 97% of the Cryptocurrencies currently in existence serve no real purpose, are outdated/beaten by other cryptocurrencies or will certainly be.
The price of Cryptocurrencies should be related to its use, which makes sense, ay?

Well, the current price of the majority of the cryptocurrencies isn't related to their use at all. There are multiple Cryptocurrencies faster, cheaper, more anonymous, more secure & with cooler names than "Bitcoin".
Yet, Bitcoin got the lead with a market cap of about 150 billion dollars at this time. Why? Speculation!

Speculation is what drives the current crypto-market and, sadly, this results in outdated Cryptos like Bitcoin rising up. Just as well as most of the other top-coins.
Speculation is what causes the majority of the Cryptocurrencies to be in a bubble.

---

Given the low level of intelligence most people seem to possess, I don't think it's a great idea to have the whole world be involved in these Cryptos. If you just notice how so many people fell for the Bitconnect scam, then how can we expect the rest of the world to be able to even comprehend the purpose of Cryptocurrencies? We can't. Until they've become so user-friendly that centralized institutions can control Cryptocurrencies of people again, it won't be used by everyone world-wide. Period.

You have written good and truthful words and I fully agree with you. But do you really need this truth to you? I think you are just as madly happy to open your portfolio to see the growth of coins and to think about buying a new machine)
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
I did not know about such a fun feature on the coinmarket Grin. Looking at the old snapshots it becomes clear how unpredictable the market is nowadays. It is impossible even to imagine how it will look in a year or two.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Really had a big difference between last year and today's crypto market. I think last year was the best of crypto currencies. It was the most prosperous time of digital currencies, and massive adaption was happen that time.

Hoping I could see the 1900% and more profit of other coins. 

I think it will be much bigger.. so much problems in crypto need to be solved..
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I wish i could go back last year to buy more alts and bitcoin and make a milion dollars now! though we're in early stages so adoption is coming on our way. Crypto never sleep so we can buy more bitcoin and altcoins. We have an amazing future ahead!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Really had a big difference between last year and today's crypto market. I think last year was the best of crypto currencies. It was the most prosperous time of digital currencies, and massive adaption was happen that time.

Hoping I could see the 1900% and more profit of other coins. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..

Damn, everything was so cheap! It was a great chance, but let's see what will be in March 2019, will we see same kind of returns Smiley
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
A nostalgic and incredible topic, this only corresponds to the advancement in the dissemination and growth of crypto and when we come across depressive topics about the market downfall, this topic can provide the key to tranquility. With a simpler view, we can have the following thought "Do not complain about full belly".
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
What a beautiful time... x2, x3, x10... Bull market, everything is in green color.  Grin Joking aside, very soon, things will be the same!
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
It is good to remember this changes, because now a lot of people think that everything is dead, because the market has big correction after huge run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Teleport me there to buy some Neo....... hack I would buy everything Smiley)))
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Ofc it will be look different, there not so many people at that day interested in cryptocurrency world. And ofc its cheap the demand not that high at that time xD anyway still many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble. Yeah we just do what we have to do right ? make money to pay a bill, keep investing mate !

"many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble"

Simply saying "Cryptocurrency is a bubble" is stupid. However, denying that the majority of the Cryptocurrencies is in a bubble is just as stupid.

As much as I admire Blockchain technology and its result, Cryptocurrencies, it's a fact that approximately 97% of the Cryptocurrencies currently in existence serve no real purpose, are outdated/beaten by other cryptocurrencies or will certainly be.
The price of Cryptocurrencies should be related to its use, which makes sense, ay?

Well, the current price of the majority of the cryptocurrencies isn't related to their use at all. There are multiple Cryptocurrencies faster, cheaper, more anonymous, more secure & with cooler names than "Bitcoin".
Yet, Bitcoin got the lead with a market cap of about 150 billion dollars at this time. Why? Speculation!

Speculation is what drives the current crypto-market and, sadly, this results in outdated Cryptos like Bitcoin rising up. Just as well as most of the other top-coins.
Speculation is what causes the majority of the Cryptocurrencies to be in a bubble.

---

Given the low level of intelligence most people seem to possess, I don't think it's a great idea to have the whole world be involved in these Cryptos. If you just notice how so many people fell for the Bitconnect scam, then how can we expect the rest of the world to be able to even comprehend the purpose of Cryptocurrencies? We can't. Until they've become so user-friendly that centralized institutions can control Cryptocurrencies of people again, it won't be used by everyone world-wide. Period.

Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't know why many are still worried about the correction that the whole crypto market went through but if they will see this historical chart from last year, they might even think that crypto's are going far from now on.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..
Pages:
Jump to: