Pages:
Author

Topic: The Woman of the Future White House - page 2. (Read 1497 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 10, 2016, 07:53:29 AM
In my own opinion its still a man had the leadership in nature. Its not about a gender but i still believe that there is a lot of advantage being a male President. Physically they are capable of doing tasks but easily tempted by a temptation that may affect his leadership. THey always have this aura of authority the way the react to its evironment.
Men are always more vulnerable. Think of how many men were in the "honey trap" of the KGB. I am sure that not choosing Hillary, America lost its chance.

and if we remember history, before bil matriarchy and a woman he was considered a leader.
In general, it is important to the political education of the person and not his sexual identity
Anyway, America lost its chance. Don't know when there will be such a case. I hope that in 4 years Hillary will come back and show what the Americans refused this time.

No, I don't think americans want a corrupt terorist funded ocult ill president in the white house, also just then would the  world hate you even more. I'd rather pick Jeb or the zodiac killer instead of any clinton. and now, with Trump, America has chances better than ever to come back to the world as a country that people do not hate for their nose poking in every country. Serbia remembers Clinton presents in '99.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
November 10, 2016, 06:23:36 AM

Yes its trump democracy works in your country also. Just like philippines look what happen to our it is ongoing progressive. Many will happen during the purging of our beloved presidrnt. I admire them both for criticism they got from bitter person they remain strong and lovable person.
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
November 10, 2016, 03:44:43 AM
Wow, that's the first lady. Barbara Bush was a first lady, and Laura, and now we have this. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
November 10, 2016, 12:20:16 AM
It's very big difference between Michele Obama and Melania Trump.
Michele was very active first lady, she participated in lot of social campaigns and America loved her.
Melania is beautiful women, but she doesn't looks very inteligent, she copied speech of Obama wife, and she can't speek fluently in English. She is only one of many womens that Trump had.

Interesting.

I read Michelle Obama's masters level dissertation. 

It's on the web. 

She didn't strike me as very intelligent.

For that matter neither has Obama.
nobody elected any of the first ladies, remember that.  They're riding on the fame of their husbands. 

Regarding the trump win:  we be fucked.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
November 09, 2016, 11:37:27 PM
Michele was very active first lady, she participated in lot of social campaigns and America loved her.
Melania is beautiful women, but she doesn't looks very inteligent, she copied speech of Obama wife, and she can't speek fluently in English. She is only one of many womens that Trump had.

Interesting.

I read Michelle Obama's masters level dissertation. 

It's on the web. 

She didn't strike me as very intelligent.

For that matter neither has Obama.
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
November 09, 2016, 08:48:59 PM
In my own opinion its still a man had the leadership in nature. Its not about a gender but i still believe that there is a lot of advantage being a male President. Physically they are capable of doing tasks but easily tempted by a temptation that may affect his leadership. THey always have this aura of authority the way the react to its evironment.
Men are always more vulnerable. Think of how many men were in the "honey trap" of the KGB. I am sure that not choosing Hillary, America lost its chance.

and if we remember history, before bil matriarchy and a woman he was considered a leader.
In general, it is important to the political education of the person and not his sexual identity
Anyway, America lost its chance. Don't know when there will be such a case. I hope that in 4 years Hillary will come back and show what the Americans refused this time.

We refused a corporate, banked funded, globalist, warmonger that never serve establishment hack. Thanks for voting though.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
November 09, 2016, 07:48:22 PM
legendary
November 09, 2016, 01:33:30 PM

from jail?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
November 09, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 09, 2016, 12:06:45 PM

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
November 09, 2016, 11:59:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 09, 2016, 11:15:50 AM
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
November 09, 2016, 09:58:39 AM
The fappening is real

Pages:
Jump to: