Pages:
Author

Topic: The World Bank issues blockchain-based bonds to improve bond issuance - page 2. (Read 192 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
As the World Bank and the Commonwealth Bank has came under the blockchain system, other institutions will be interested to come inside this system. And it will be a good news for everyone who involved with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
Based on this news it is really helpful for market and this market need such types of things also it may improve the market present conditions.
Activity: 336
Actually this is really great to know this because such types of think is helpful for market in present condition also I think it may bring some positive news for market.
Activity: 84
I guess it will really improve their efficiency of work and help them substantially in record keeping. Already some countries are exploring the potentiality of blockchain and cryptos. Some might soon start adopting them. If world bank also starts adopting cryptocurrencies then I guess it would be a huge step forward.
Activity: 65
Having the participation of the World Bank is a great thing indeed. This will boost up the confidence in the people that great entities are a part of the market and that it has a future.
Activity: 98
This might be the ray of hope that we are looking for. Maybe this will increase the popularity of the market further and will be able to generate more investors.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
They have to embrace blockchain one day or the other. There is nothing that can be done to stop it. Its evolution and evolution can't be stopped. They can reshape it but they can't stop it.
Activity: 383
This is a good news indeed. Let's hope this will bring some good in the market and improve the condition of the market as well.
Activity: 41
The World Bank has ordered the issuance of a blockchain bond through the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), which is "the world's first."

This marks the beginning of some of the world's most influential financial institutions to use blockchain technology to improve their products.

The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has developed a blockchain-based system using a proprietary Ethereum blockchain. The Blockchain Offered New Debt Instrment (bond-i) will be issued by the World Bank in Washington.

The project is led by the World Bank, which is seeking to use blockchain technology to improve its way of issuing bonds around the world.

What do you think of everyone?
Pages:
Jump to: