Pages:
Author

Topic: The world of Bounty Scam, an article all bounty hunters should read! - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
For me, it is their right to do so. Whenever we join a bounty campaign we are bound with the rules in it. Even in kyc process wherein some campaigns requires us. In my own insight, time is precious and that's what we are investing here but see that is the risk for us whenever we join.

I think this article is for those who had campaign with irresponsible manager or ico's who met the soft cap but not hardcap (reducing funds allocation) or a bounty hunter who always complains about calculation process without knowing that it is hard to do so especially with social media campaigns.
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
I have just found this article on Steemit and I completely agree with the author: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@criptomoneta/the-world-of-bounty-scam-qurrex-tokenpay-and-more

Lately the bounty managers and the devs have been doing everything they want thanks to clauses such as "We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes" and the only people who lose money and waste time of course are only the bounty hunters.

Do you agree with the article? Are bounty managers and devs taking too much advantages of their position? Do you think it's correct they have such a big power in order to exploit the bounty hunters?
Pages:
Jump to: