Pages:
Author

Topic: The worst altcoin you know? - page 2. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
I mean this is an interesting post, but there are a whole lot more very bad altcoins that you might need hundreds of days to know.

Why do you want to do that?

Haha.

I think we should focus on the good ones and research and study.

For example, DeepOnion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 02, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
I could say DIMONCOIN (FUDD), I'm very-very disappointed. The dev runnaway and DUMP their tokens. Another one, is LTG (LitecoinGold). Sold his own token at high price.  Then the dev gone, abandoned the ship and delete the telegram grup.
Activity: 458
February 02, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
The worst altcoins I know was coeval, the coin was launched at over $1000 and within months it dumped to nothing. Coinmarketcap delist the coin some months back because its a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 02, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
Haha there are too many bad coins here, I will become tired if I start to list them Cheesy
We have thousands of coins in coinmarcetcap, and many coins are trading out of it, we dont even know them.
What should I say not about worst but about coin that disapointed me the most - is SONM. They are still trading under the ICO price in BTC despite they had 40m$ during the ICO Huh This is the coin I dont understand really
Activity: 204
February 02, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
It would be XRP or Ripple,for me this is the worst coin you will ever wanted to invest.It is manipulated by the bankers and financial institutions,a centralized digital currency hiding in the cryptocurrency's robe,it can actually destroy our decentralized community when it dominates our market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Courious about this just because the tops are always for the Best or the moust profitable .. what if we know the worst ones .. in your opinion ?

I am still in research fase, but what I saw is that doge coin is one that everyone laugh at , still not sure though because i saw it has quite a good market cap.

I think Bumbacoin is one of the worst coins, but some people will still support it. I have found a very curious content, the video there the guy makes the review of the worst altcoins. Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD5pQ6QX5g
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
February 01, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
According to the ICOs that I participated, there are many. We cannot figure out if that altcoins will be your promising one, but make sure that you look at their whitepaper first before you joined in. Once an ICO is finished then the distribution of tokens that sometimes aren't tallied well according to your work. That sucks man!

Whitepaper shouldn't be the only thing you should pay attention to and I don't even count it as number one. Why? Because you have many people that offer their service to write whitepaper with good qulity and if you know this you know that even if some ICO is a bad one, they can simply pay somebody to write them professional whitepaper.

exactly, it might take some time until you realise because they can really hire people on each level, marketing, copywriting, tech etc but in the end if the intention is to scam .. magic will happen Smiley
Activity: 149
February 01, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
Every coin has its own potential more or less. There is nothing called worst unless and until it's a scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
February 01, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
According to the ICOs that I participated, there are many. We cannot figure out if that altcoins will be your promising one, but make sure that you look at their whitepaper first before you joined in. Once an ICO is finished then the distribution of tokens that sometimes aren't tallied well according to your work. That sucks man!

Whitepaper shouldn't be the only thing you should pay attention to and I don't even count it as number one. Why? Because you have many people that offer their service to write whitepaper with good qulity and if you know this you know that even if some ICO is a bad one, they can simply pay somebody to write them professional whitepaper.
Activity: 322
February 01, 2018, 11:14:58 AM
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
Courious about this just because the tops are always for the Best or the moust profitable .. what if we know the worst ones .. in your opinion ?

I am still in research fase, but what I saw is that doge coin is one that everyone laugh at , still not sure though because i saw it has quite a good market cap.

Worst is just because we get loss, money stuck for long time or never get good response from dev project and most people will say get loss. Actually we don't know which one is the worst and that's why we should prepare about money management and also stop loss. Just take one and do the best and accept the result. It make you become better person with high knowledge but wise.
Activity: 54
February 01, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
We can not decide exactly but I think the worst subcoin Doge can coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
The worst altcoin that I have in 2017 are, bitexo and evr. Only two in 2017
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
Indeed, Dogecoin is among the most popular altcoins for investing but this is caused by the hype around it. Yes, everyone laugh at him but continue to invest, so I think the hype is settling down and this coin will fall to the bottom.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
February 01, 2018, 06:43:08 AM
I don't really think that we can create a list for the worst altcoin, since there are many out there. Simply take abonded projects or some simple forks that have no purpose to exist. Or take some coin that we all know is simply based on hype and nothing else in the background, there are many coins out there and I don't see the point of finding and searching for worst one out there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 01, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
I think coins with shady backgrounds are worst coins and one of them is bitconnect.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
February 01, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Frankly the worst alt is the alt that has a ponzi scheme, look at the bitconnect that has fallen and took its toll around the world. This is the kind of thing we should avoid from the crypto world.

yea thats one of the wales .. but i'm sure there are also others that we should avoid and warn others ...
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 01, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
as far as I remember there was such a gamecoin project and if it does not change my memory they turned out to be serious scammers, so probably for me it is one of the biggest scamers, so the project symmetry fund, also turned out to be scammers
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 05:51:25 AM
Frankly the worst alt is the alt that has a ponzi scheme, look at the bitconnect that has fallen and took its toll around the world. This is the kind of thing we should avoid from the crypto world.
Activity: 51
February 01, 2018, 05:43:28 AM
tron and xdn
Pages:
Jump to: