Pages:
Author

Topic: The worst story continues again. - page 3. (Read 21923 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 05, 2019, 01:21:27 PM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
we need to cross everything if it was positive and also if it was negative changing the things is more important and keeping and your investment to be more concentrated will give the confidence about the investment that you made but the stability will be here in this year is more higher then the previous year so I think it will continue for long time right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 12:38:38 PM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
be patient bro, going up and down is part of the market.
it would be better if you are looking for another job and focus on your career, and don't push the price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 12:36:27 PM
The market is replete with uncertainty. The fact is that no one can predict with certainty what will happen the next second. The crypto-currencies space is a volatile environment
copper member
Activity: 112
April 05, 2019, 12:23:32 PM

I think the best thing that we should bear in mind first before living with the cryptocurrency space is to understand that crypto is like a rabbit, so much volatility that when we sleep, allot may change. Through that, we can bear on our self the changes that happens whether it was positive or not. And also not to be affect by it psychologically. That would help us to stay positive no matter what happens here on crypto.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 05, 2019, 11:52:38 AM
I think the value of the top coin will not always be above. yes, of course it will go down too later. because the market moves sometimes above and sometimes below and that is reasonable, in my opinion. so until now we must be patient in facing the present conditions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
April 05, 2019, 11:26:11 AM
There will be always price movements on the market and it does not matter if it is raising or falling. The best thing you can do about it is to predict the moment and try to make profit from such market direction changes.
When the market fluctuates, it is a very important time and people tend to analyze to be able to choose the target to buy. I think this is necessary because Cryptocurrency is not a stable market and most investors when participating are under great pressure because they do not know exactly what price is reasonable to buy or sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 05, 2019, 11:22:04 AM
There will be always price movements on the market and it does not matter if it is raising or falling. The best thing you can do about it is to predict the moment and try to make profit from such market direction changes.
reading changes in market direction is very difficult. I myself follow the movements without making predictions first. if a coincidence happens then I have to buy at the most basic level. and if there is an increase, I must be able to sell it at the highest price at that time.
actually predictions are very necessary, but the strategies and ways of trading someone have their own characteristics and styles.
therefore I really applaud the way you predict price movements in the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
April 05, 2019, 11:09:43 AM
reading changes in market direction is very difficult. I myself follow the movements without making predictions first. if a coincidence happens then I have to buy at the most basic level. and if there is an increase, I must be able to sell it at the highest price at that time.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 05, 2019, 11:06:13 AM
Crypto market is driven by many external factor which raise or drop the price so whenever there is increase in price you must book profit or recover your loss.  Second there are many coin which are range bound. So you have to track those coin and do trading whenever opportunity arise. Third always have some fund in your hand to grab market opportunity
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 10:37:04 AM
Activity: 192
April 05, 2019, 06:36:56 AM
There will surely be an end to the worse stories because it's not possible for a market to be on a negative side for long, it will sure change and those that took courage to invest in the time of gloom will reap bountifully in the time of excitement
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2019, 05:35:45 AM
Anything can happen and I think rising and falling prices on the market are commonplace and at that time people have their strategies to make a profit by buying them at cheap times so they can benefit later, but sometimes what we expect is not in accordance with what we have predicted.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 04:44:43 AM
There is nothing special again in the story of cryptocurrency that will make me to surprise . when  the increase in price occur some days ago, I told my colleagues that the increasement  is just for short period of time  that those that want to sell should you the opportunity to sell because the price is not yet to stable.
Activity: 1022
April 05, 2019, 04:13:28 AM
many people say when the market starts to deteriorate it is a common thing in crypto, but if I see a drastic drop in prices it is not unusual, the crypto community should hold market prices in order to avoid a huge price decline, bus things make a lot of harm to many people.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 05, 2019, 04:10:19 AM
This has been happening for quite some time now. It's no longer new that the market is unstable, very unstable at that. That reminds me of the saying, "when the going is tough, the tough keeps going".
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 05, 2019, 04:08:47 AM
In February, prices fell again but in the following month, the price of coins rose again. Although the price increase is not too high, it shows that the market is ready to rise again. And now the market has shown very pleasant things and now everyone is excited about trading and investing.

If we are looking on market cap value, its already increase more than $40billions and i think its impressive because happen in just one month. I hope the price of bitcoin and others coin stay continue because its make crypto investor more confident. Hopely bitcoin price reach $6000 again in near future
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 05, 2019, 03:44:10 AM
In February, prices fell again but in the following month, the price of coins rose again. Although the price increase is not too high, it shows that the market is ready to rise again. And now the market has shown very pleasant things and now everyone is excited about trading and investing.
Activity: 276
April 05, 2019, 03:43:07 AM
No predictions will not work out every time. In fact predictions are the ones that will not prove most of the time. In cryptocurrency, there are many predictions by many people, which sometimes lead traders to a loss. But one thing is sure in cryptocurrency market is that the market is always volatile and  coins rising and falling in prices is normal phenomena. If we take crypto this way, we may not get wondered over the fall or rise of the market. But relatively, the year of 2019 is said to be a good year for cryptocurrency, and the sign is already there with many coins in the green at present.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2019, 03:27:00 AM
it doesn't seem like that and hopefully the crypto worst story won't continue anymore because the bitcoin price movement has started to improve maybe the altcoin will follow it. I believe that the market will improve soon and the altcoin price will rise again following the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
April 05, 2019, 03:22:51 AM
typically, newcomers in cryptocurrency show such pessimism, so it’s strange to hear from a person with a hero rank about the “worst story” .. what is happening now is a normal market correction .. there can always be a pump, always after growth there will be a fall and a long recovery .. just have patience, although if we look at the course today, it’s quite optimistic, but I wouldn’t wait for miracles from the market this year.
Pages:
Jump to: