Pages:
Author

Topic: The Xenophobic attacks on Africans by South Africans, what's your take on this. - page 2. (Read 390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
I'm a civilized individual and I advocate for things to be done in a civilized manner. I would never support them attacking whites unlawfully neither do i support their attack on the blacks.

Does that mean you would support attacks on white people if they were lawful? I bet most of black people would like to be able to kick those rich whites out of their back yard and have a go at their own policies and laws, just like the people of Liberia did. You guys never learn. When you are ruler by white people it's bad, when you are ruled by black dictators like Idi Amin it's even worse, but when you are able to set up your own governments you end up with Liberia, Zimbabwe, and so on.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

Don't misunderstand me please, it makes no sense when humans kill their fellow humans, especially when it's done unlawfully. I'm very active on my twitter page speaking against the Xenophobia attack, using the hashtags associated with the xenophobia attact to spread my message across. The focus here were Africans hating on each other to the extent of burning ourselves alive, destroying what a fellow hustler, survives on.

Generally, we using ourselves as scapegoat instead of focusing the anger lawfully on those who're stealing our resources in the name of rendering humanity services etc is just stupidity [Africa isn't poor - Africa is being raped]. I'm a civilized individual and I advocate for things to be done in a civilized manner. I would never support them attacking whites unlawfully neither do i support their attack on the blacks. There are right ways for things to be done, they should go do that instead of misdirecting their anger towards those they know their government won't retaliate. This can't be done to the Americans or any Westerns counties immigrants as they'll be hit immediate with sanctions to the extent they'll seized to exist as a country😄. The xenophobia attacts has been ongoing and very active in the last 10years although this time around they went too far.

Africa is raping itself. You talk of scapegoats, but you simultaneously speak of your own favorite scapegoat. You know what really separates places like Africa and China from the rest of the modern industrialized world? A sense of common wealth, and high levels of social trust. Without these things, even if all the other world's nations ceased to exist, Africa would still be raping itself. Clean up your own backyard before pointing at the neighbor's.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Don't misunderstand me please, it makes no sense when humans kill their fellow humans, especially when it's done unlawfully. I'm very active on my twitter page speaking against the Xenophobia attack, using the hashtags associated with the xenophobia attact to spread my message across. The focus here were Africans hating on each other to the extent of burning ourselves alive, destroying what a fellow hustler, survives on.

Generally, we using ourselves as scapegoat instead of focusing the anger lawfully on those who're stealing our resources in the name of rendering humanity services etc is just stupidity [Africa isn't poor - Africa is being raped]. I'm a civilized individual and I advocate for things to be done in a civilized manner. I would never support them attacking whites unlawfully neither do i support their attack on the blacks. There are right ways for things to be done, they should go do that instead of misdirecting their anger towards those they know their government won't retaliate. This can't be done to the Americans or any Westerns counties immigrants as they'll be hit immediate with sanctions to the extent they'll seized to exist as a country😄. The xenophobia attacts has been ongoing and very active in the last 10years although this time around they went too far.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
It saddens me seeing my fellow Africa brothers & sisters doing this to others. If we can treat each other like this, what message are we sending to the world.

Here's a message from Travor noah explaining clearly the reason behind this Xenophobic attcaks. It's simply a misdirection of anger towards the wrong set of individuals.

The sooner they realize that, we as Africans have to stand up for each other to protect what we have, help ourselves achieve success, the better the continent will become. It make no sense Africans killing Africans, enslaving each other, hating on each other etc.

It would make more sense them killing whites eh?

The message it sends to the rest of the world is that africans cannot be reasoned with, even by close to their own kind, and they get very violent..

It saddens me seeing my fellow Africa brothers & sisters doing this to others.
Do you have any posts you can quote about how saddened you are about the terrible violence against south african whites these last couple years?

This violence against fellow blacks/africans is just "misdirected" and should really be aimed toward all those terrible whites who are somehow able to create value (make money), and you just don't understand why they can but africans can't so they MUST be stealing it from the africans right?
What was anything worth in SA before whites came there at all?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Over the past few days, it has been difficult been an African immigrant, living in South Africa. There isn't any assurances of carrying out your daily activities without the fear of getting abused/assaulted by either the South African police force or citizens. Businesses and (in some cases), home residents of these immigrants have been targeted, burnt/destroyed beyond recognition.

Warning: Very graphic images.

Yes those images are correct, there have been reports of immigrants, cars, businesses etc getting burnt (alive) for no just reason. From my point of view, the South Africans are just displaying selfishness and a little bit of jealousy. These immigrants pose no threat to their economy as they claim, accusing them of stealing their wealth etc. It saddens me seeing my fellow Africa brothers & sisters doing this to others. If we can treat each other like this, what message are we sending to the world.

Here's a message from Travor noah explaining clearly the reason behind this Xenophobic attcaks. It's simply a misdirection of anger towards the wrong set of individuals.

The sooner they realize that, we as Africans have to stand up for each other to protect what we have, help ourselves achieve success, the better the continent will become. It make no sense Africans killing Africans, enslaving each other, hating on each other etc. I stand against Xenophobia. South Africans need to grow up, they need to realized that they're no longer under slavery. What's your take/stand on this xenophobia issue?
Pages:
Jump to: