Pages:
Author

Topic: The Yearly September Bull Run - page 2. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
i still can't fully believe that because from the movement of the graph, the price of bitcoin still hasn't shown the uptrend movement, but i hope that news can become a reality
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 07:23:44 AM
We have been waiting for this period for long. Many coins have suffer a drop as low as 70% of their value. It's time to invest. Unfortunately, I have no cash to spare at this time  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 24, 2018, 07:21:11 AM
We have seen some bounceback from the recent drops. Bitcoin has bounced up several times now from around $6k, and the whole crypto cap has bounced back again from around $190b.
The signs are encouraging that there is some serious resistance to further drops, and that the next bull run can get underway.
However this is still all just guesswork, and I don't think the signs are strong enough yet to commit anything. We have had several false dawns before, and the fall at the start of the year casts a very long shadow. So there is some reason for optimism, but also reason for caution.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 24, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
I think in the previous years, there is always something that makes the market to go into bull run each year, it could be good news
so I think for this year for the market to repeat such a thing again, we need such news to happen again, and the news that could
stem the market to bull run is the much awaited ETF approval, without ETF approval, we might not see such run this year.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
Bulls are coming back. Most coins are oversold. Technical indicators are looking very positive. All the margin traders are looking to load up on bullish positions now.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
This isn't a bull run. Btc is in the red from the start of the month. You're all insane if you think that bitcoin is going to move sideways during a bull run. This is coming from a guy who holds zero bitcoin.

A couple days of green candles and everyone forgets what has happened repeatedly during every other "bull run".
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 24, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
With this huge amount of BTC, IMO I don't think any sane person would be converting his BTC not this amount to Altcoins, for BTC price to go up we need fiat inflow into the market and new print of Tether and True USD. This is a very interesting post and one that need to be keep an eye on
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 24, 2018, 02:29:18 AM
This is the stuff that I want to read  Grin
Let us see what is going to happen. One thing is certain for me, whoever made those transfers do not want to sell them at a cheap price.

Let me share my point of view with you, guys. As I see, the market situation will be not changed in September, even in October. The price of Bitcoin will be between 6.300 and 6.700 dollars. Ethereum might grow a bit.
It will be so stable, there will be a little change when the news about bitcoin will come in the future, this has already happened in so many times and i would not feel any surprise about that. Bitcoin will always below 7k but if the ETF news can be a good news and it will get a lot of increase. This scenario already repeated in so many times.

Definitely Agree. I think most of the investors and general population is waiting for the outcome of either ETF or their local government's regulations for crypto. Hopefully, we will see the good news and another bull run in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 24, 2018, 02:17:17 AM
So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/silk-road-bitcoin-wallet/

Read that it was found to not be Silk Road Wallet BTW!!!

I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE NEW ATH!!!

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!

History repeat itself they say but I think there is a scientific basis why bullish run always start on September. August is considered ghost month by Chinese and some company already adopted that culture. It is already given that most people in the world don't spend much at this time. Massive marketing starts when the "BER" months started which is on September. I think that is why there are plenty of people starting to invest again in cryptocurrency because they already have some money to spare.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:14:05 AM
Let us see what is going to happen. One thing is certain for me, whoever made those transfers do not want to sell them at a cheap price.

Let me share my point of view with you, guys. As I see, the market situation will be not changed in September, even in October. The price of Bitcoin will be between 6.300 and 6.700 dollars. Ethereum might grow a bit.
It will be so stable, there will be a little change when the news about bitcoin will come in the future, this has already happened in so many times and i would not feel any surprise about that. Bitcoin will always below 7k but if the ETF news can be a good news and it will get a lot of increase. This scenario already repeated in so many times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 02:12:18 AM
The only hope for a bull run & alt season in 2018 is the BAKKT platform taking off and bringing in a bunch of new money. Unless that really hits it I see the bear market continuing.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 24, 2018, 01:52:40 AM
The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.
How does that news make you bullish? Huge bitcoins in the move to exchange is usually a bearish sign—massive dumping in the making.

Nice find though, didn't realize that before. But I still don't buy it, I mean Bitcoin had no reason to take another bull run so far. Take a lot of volumes (money) to make new ATH and that money isn't going to come for no reason. So for me, this will be another year where crypto doesn't begin a bull run by September.
You do realize that the cryptocurrency market doesn't really need a reason to take off, don't you? The insane bull run around December of last year is one of the best examples to validate my statement in this scenario.

I do agree that this could actually result in massive dumping which will allow the market to stay bearish until the end of the year most likely, but anything could happen in this extremely volatile and unpredictable market.

I do hope that we see another insane bull run like last year, but we all know that the odds are stacked against us due to the performance of the cryptocurrency market since the beginning of this year.
Activity: 616
September 23, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
To be honest, it seems to me that this small movement can be called a fake movement upwards, because this is just a small movement, which is caused artificially, probably this concerns the beginning of the Ripple project's flight.
Activity: 882
September 23, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Activity: 742
September 22, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
At the current state of price on the bitcoin will be surely giving so much profit if we invest it right now, since the possibilities on the increase of price for the bitcoin is so wide. So this isn't late to invest on bitcoin right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
This is impossible. It is impossible to be the same every year. I think that the coming of this year may not be realized until early next year.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 22, 2018, 02:22:37 AM
Crypto is not in a very good shape, after the pathetic state of the ICO market and the rejection of ETFs by the SEC. If there is going to be a bull run in the near future, I am quite convinced that it is not going to happen before 2019.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 22, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!
Everything is always speculations, but there’s always some truth in them. But don’t jump in with expectations that things are going to be the same as of last years, it might be a lot different this year. But I believe that the price of every cryptocurrency is very low, so you can invest and have patience to see what happens. Maybe if you start to lose you might withdraw your money to avoid further loss.
Yes i believe that everything is just an speculation. If people saw that the market will become green they always keep saying that this was the end of dip and bull run will begin. But I think no one can really predict the bitcoin status due to  its unstable price and it's unstable volume of investors on the feild. So then I believe that everything in crypto is just an speculation and no one knows about its real status.
Activity: 419
September 22, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

EDIT:

Everything is always speculations, but there’s always some truth in them. But don’t jump in with expectations that things are going to be the same as of last years, it might be a lot different this year. But I believe that the price of every cryptocurrency is very low, so you can invest and have patience to see what happens. Maybe if you start to lose you might withdraw your money to avoid further loss.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
Seeing the margin shorts vs. longs action today and where the current price sits is making me feel pretty bullish. Even after popping up to $6400+, there are still about 39.5k shorts to only 25.5k longs, so it could get ugly for shorters if this buying pressure continues.

I have to start wondering if there's some insider trading about the upcoming SEC decision. I have been expecting it to be delayed again as most people seem to think, but maybe there's a slim chance it could actually get approved after all.
Pages:
Jump to: