Pages:
Author

Topic: TheBeardedBaby's DT Negative/Positive feedback discussion thread. - page 2. (Read 1317 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Honestly, any company that would hire a CEO that posts like that, is not one to be taken seriously.  :/

If it is a real account of CEO - I would fully agree with you, sir!
But I cannot understand mr. Iasenko's position:  CEO plead guilty on FAKE volumes and mr. Iasenko returned his reputation?
Frauding your investors with a FAKE liquidity of project became LEGIT?  Have I missed something? Huh?
copper member
New day and the same parctices.
Again you are cheating investors and shows FAKE bots volumes!

I have read all your announcements and all googledocs - I see your were connected to another scam project.
In case you are planing to do the same you can continue that kind of malicious practices - make fake volumes and involve investors who are not tricky enough to see the truth on bitshares explorer .

If you are building the really good case of Masternode coins - you need to be fair with your investors and do 2 things:
1. do not ban them for simple questions - like you ban me
2. IMMEDIATELY STOP any FAKE volumes activities - just plain volumes of human trades

PS I have DMed you and Neftegrad to exlain my ban - but you replied inadequately...
copper member
Activity: 291
Unfotunately read this...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51307148

I've made a screenshot of mentioned post for me and my collegues investors

Can you explain? Do you admit of FAKE BOT's VOLUMES?

why don't you post the full screenshot?
and silent about these links?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ZkpE72Zk7JaT_CeyHBGH8L3cDrfcZY8_HOF30RHSDY/edit HuhHuhHuh
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Unfotunately read this...

Honestly, any company that would hire a CEO that posts like that, is not one to be taken seriously.  :/
copper member
Unfortunately read this...

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
After all I couldn't find more strong evidence of scamy behaviour, except the fake training volumes, which seems to be a common practice among this type of services therefore I replaced my red tag with netural one.

legendary
₿uy / $ell
You personally IMPROVE your opinion to everyone around you, you just shout about this project at every corner and you are well prepared, I would not be surprised if you make a new thread on the forum to confuse everyone, tell me what happened, you were quiet, suddenly such an explosion of negativity towards them. this is absolutely not normal, you are hiding something.

First. How many threads i have started regarding the case Huh - 0. FACT!
Second. How many thread I have mentioned the onex_team?? 2 - one in the Scam Accusation section and here.FACT!
Third. How the hell I exploded as I posted max 3-4 posts on this case as 1 of them was a respond to you?
And last, what could I possibly hide, you tell me?

There is a scam accusation thread in the section, I read it, dig a bit in the case, saw the facts and consider the account to be endangering the newbies. Tagged it and post here why I tagged the account + gave both sides tribune to post their accusations/explanations. That's all. I just want everything to be public, and all my decisions as DT to be crystal clear to everyone.
I'm know that not everyone can be happy, but I do my best.
Vod
legendary
You personally IMPROVE your opinion to everyone around you, you just shout about this project at every corner and you are well prepared, I would not be surprised if you make a new thread on the forum to confuse everyone, tell me what happened, you were quiet, suddenly such an explosion of negativity towards them. this is absolutely not normal, you are hiding something.

If you don't strongly believe that, why should we?
Activity: 3
Unfortunately, my free time the past few days was not enough.
I'm still investigating the case, the files that onex_team provided are in Russian, and my Russian is not very good, or at least not at this level to be certain that the provided evidence are enough.
Therefore I'm calling other Russian-speaking DT members to help me out with the evidence.

As I understand it, iasenko blames EVERY project, is it threatening them or what? Using the fact that he has a "bloated" reputation? Got a lot of posts in BT? so things are not done.

I read BT more, but decided to answer.

I'm not sure what you are talking about but anyway, no matter what reputation you think I have, all I aim to do is to protect all those newbies from being scammed. I don't want to ruin anyone's reputation, and I'm trying to base my judgment only on facts.
So my personal opinion is that every project using fake volumes is not to be trusted, but if there is a public acceptance of such behavior, I won't enforce my opinion to anyone.

legendary
₿uy / $ell
Unfortunately, my free time the past few days was not enough.
I'm still investigating the case, the files that onex_team provided are in Russian, and my Russian is not very good, or at least not at this level to be certain that the provided evidence are enough.
Therefore I'm calling other Russian-speaking DT members to help me out with the evidence.

As I understand it, iasenko blames EVERY project, is it threatening them or what? Using the fact that he has a "bloated" reputation? Got a lot of posts in BT? so things are not done.

I'm not sure what you are talking about but anyway, no matter what reputation you think I have, all I aim to do is to protect all those newbies from being scammed. I don't want to ruin anyone's reputation, and I'm trying to base my judgment only on facts.
So my personal opinion is that every project using fake volumes is not to be trusted, but if there is a public acceptance of such behavior, I won't enforce my opinion to anyone.
Activity: 3

copper member
Activity: 291
Good day, my name is Maxim Zorin
I am the CEO of OneExBit project
You we put a negative review in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693.new#new
let me explain the situation
we are one of the few projects with his finished product on the masternode the market. we do not deceive anyone, our faces are open, we develop a good and high-quality product anyone can download our terminal and use it. https://oneexbit.com/
about trading bots, we have bots, but bots trade 100 percent of projects and exchanges.
Those people who are trying to throw mud at us are real scammers who offered us to collect a lot of money and the abyss without opening faces.

we refused them and now their task is to destroy our project.
here razoblachitelny document which I mean they published

If there is an evos investor here, then the information below is for you.

dear evos investors - they are scammers
this link tells the story of how the scammers tried to deceive the Onex team and presents the data of these people

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ZkpE72Zk7JaT_CeyHBGH8L3cDrfcZY8_HOF30RHSDY/edit

I ask you to understand the situation and remove from us the stigma of fraud, we are living people in a working product, we do not deceive anyone.

that's why they're trying to mud us.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Vod does not belong in control of anything even remotely security related.

I don't see how allowing people to add notes on bpip would give Vod any control of anything security related.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I left you a neutral tag with a Reference link, I'll remove it in a few months or however long it takes to stop showing you've changed your password and email. (let me know if I forget)
BPIP never forgets, or will anyone else that has an agenda with him.  Smiley
It would be really cool is users can add a Note to BPIP, which in this case could point to the signed message.

Vod does not belong in control of anything even remotely security related.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 16448
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I left you a neutral tag with a Reference link, I'll remove it in a few months or however long it takes to stop showing you've changed your password and email. (let me know if I forget)
It would be really cool is users can add a Note to BPIP, which in this case could point to the signed message.
copper member
Looking for a opinion and input from other DTs.

Here is one accusation thread >  [POS/MN] ONEX Oneexbit coin is NOT A SCAM but FULLY WASH TRADING on CryptoBridge

I looked trough the accusation and everything seemed to be true. There are all the same accounts "trading" in between some amounts. This was new to me and looked as fraudulent activity.
Then I tagged the onex_team account for faking trading volumes using bots.
After digging a bit more, this seems to be a common practice among other exchanges as well.

Now comes the question to the other DT's, shall we pursue this kind of attitude or this is acceptable practice ?

The huge problem is:
1. Fake volumes make new investors buy. Their decisions impacted by FAKE arguments. Is it fair to allow scammers involve people to their project?
Ask yourself a question - will anyone buy the coin with NO trade volumes. Obviously NOT!
No liquidity = No intentions to buy, because you will never sell it

Using fake volumes = scam = investors fraud

Now ask yourself: do you want to encourage and stimulate that kind of practices?

2. Do you want to participate in market where that kind of practices are widely used to appear?
Definitely no.
Do you want to loose money while being fooled by any faked info?
Do you want another investors being faked by scammers?
You are responsible for the  market reputation and making it healthy place, please use your trust carefully
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
You are setting a good example doing the due diligence to explain your actions rather than just lording over people from atop the hill poo pooing any challenges to your actions. Well done.
Vod
legendary

Sure, a lot of times it is ONE indicator of a possible hacked account, but over time a history of changed passwords shows a best practice.

legendary
₿uy / $ell
Looking for a opinion and input from other DTs.

Here is one accusation thread >  [POS/MN] ONEX Oneexbit coin is NOT A SCAM but FULLY WASH TRADING on CryptoBridge

I looked trough the accusation and everything seemed to be true. There are all the same accounts "trading" in between some amounts. This was new to me and looked as fraudulent activity.
Then I tagged the onex_team account for faking trading volumes using bots.
After digging a bit more, this seems to be a common practice among other exchanges as well.

Now comes the question to the other DT's, shall we pursue this kind of attitude or this is acceptable practice ?

Here are the PMs I got from both sides :

Good day, my name is Maxim Zorin
I am the CEO of OneExBit project
You we put a negative review in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693.new#new
let me explain the situation
we are one of the few projects with his finished product on the master nodem the market. we do not deceive anyone, our faces are open, we develop a good and high-quality product anyone can download our terminal and use it. https://oneexbit.com/
about trading bots, we have bots, but bots trade 100 percent of projects and exchanges.
Those people who are trying to throw mud at us are real scammers who offered us to collect a lot of money and the abyss without opening faces.

we refused them and now their task is to destroy our project.
here razoblachitelny document which I mean they published
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fnPF0UjiChrfeCs0J7TdcO0TMLbUwHd6L1avwcRmX5k/edit

I ask you to understand the situation and remove from us the stigma of fraud, we are living people in a working product, we do not deceive anyone.

Hello, sir!

The same problem described here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/posmn-onex-oneexbit-coin-is-not-a-scam-but-fully-wash-trading-on-cryptobridge-5148693 exists (

The trying to persuade you to return their reputation.
Please, help me to make them fair trades - without fake volumes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pos-mn-an-all-in-one-crypto-trading-app-windowsmacos-5129693

The banned me for the simple questions - seems too strange for the good project
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 16448
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is iasenko from bitcointalk ;u=1291828 and today is 15/05/2019 I'm chainging my email address & password for security reasons.  Link to my staked address here > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41112783
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PJBktMEwFFVwxRNM1CcJDGmyuhWFx3tbM
IDqVJxUixix1pWIxkyKfhrkYPqY5zxLuj7u4fmzCDbjBGlkLV2qxgG9rrZiPrPQ1ABHHOVNVzlKN0It3DA3EKco=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Staked here. I left you a neutral tag with a Reference link, I'll remove it in a few months or however long it takes to stop showing you've changed your password and email. (let me know if I forget)
Pages:
Jump to: