Pages:
Author

Topic: theBTCNetwork - Bitcoin Advertising Network - page 2. (Read 1633 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We take flat 5% service fee.

bitcoinadvertisers.com has a 1% fee.

thebtcnetwork supports image ads.

and tons more features, we already have flash/video ad usage in the system, but we are not going to run with this until other areas are perfect.

Please be advised we are literally just launching, and there may be a few issues to iron out so please contact us of anything you come across that may need looking into.

You should advertise your service as beta software if it is not ready for production.

It is ready for production, but like most things you cannot test it with 1000 users in house. We have conducted weeks of tests and have not found anything of issue.

I know you want to comment on my service, but i have and will continue to refrain from commenting on yours. I would appreciate it if you do the same as you are clearly bias in your comments.

and tons more features, we already have flash/video ad usage in the system, but we are not going to run with this until other areas are perfect.

Please be advised we are literally just launching, and there may be a few issues to iron out so please contact us of anything you come across that may need looking into.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

We started developing this back in December, but dropped off in the middle. When i noticed a few sites with this concept i thought i would get it finished off and launched too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Fairy Tale + Fact = Unregulated Virtual Currency!
wow, i literally just posted a thread on this very issue... should have checked existing threads... oops 
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
wow, another one! whew ...lol
Until i can post in the Services thread, i thought i would post this here.

Thread added here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thebtcnetwork-the-most-advanced-bitcoin-advertising-network-0-fee-79743

-----------------
We are close to launching the website properly, which will be the most advanced bitcoin advertising platform in terms of features.

Please feel free to register (registration is free) and if you are a website owner, list your website and the advertisement spots you offer. This will allow advertisers to purchase your ads on a CPC or fixed duration basis.

https://thebtcnetwork.com/

Any questions feel free to PM me here or contact us on

[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: